• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paying With A Visa Card When You Don't Have A Visa Card

Based on what others are posting, the problem probably lies with the processing service of your credit union card - not the credit union itself.

Read some of the other posts to see if your solution might lie within one of them.

My original post was based on my experience in Oct 2016. My purchase sailed through with no problem. Obviously things have changed since then.

I have tried a few times and phoned the bank but no attempt to make a purchase shows up on my credit card - VISA. This is so frustrating. I use this credit card for all my online purchases, and this is the first time that I try to make an online purchase where the vendor won't process the payment.

Why not process it manually? Redfox keeps telling me I am entering the information wrong or the bank is refusing the purchase.

I tried to purchase bitcoin to complete the transaction, but VISA and Mastercard in Canada do not recognize bitcoin as a true currency and prevents Canadians from purchasing it via credit card.

Come on RedFox, fix your issues for payment. Accept PayPal - verified accounts will process without issue.

RedFox isn't the problem. RedFox isn't the payment processor. Your attempted payment via VISA doesn't show up on your VISA account because it never gets that far, but I'm not an expert on credit card processing. There must be another entity involved in the process that is preventing your attempted purchase from even reaching VISA. My strongest suspicion is because RedFox is an offshore entity.

When I made my initial post on this subject, I had no problem once I got my "permanent" VISA debit card in the mail. Obviously, something has changed since Oct 2016.

But, since there have been several posts citing purchase problems similar to yours, maybe RedFox does need to connect with PayPal for purchases. These issues are costing them sales in the meantime.

Hopefully someone from RedFox can offer you a specific explanation and/or solution.

maybe RedFox does need to connect with PayPal for purchases. These issues are costing them sales in the meantime.
PayPal refuses to do business with RedFox, period.

PP wouldn't accept Slysoft payments, they won't accept RedFox payments.

RedFox would love to accept the payments, but PP refuses to dance. Their shoes must be too tight.

Hi Also having issues with payment via VISA. I refuse to use bitcoin as I know nothing about it. Regarding the Visa debit thru Wallmart, I assume there is an expiry just like a CC as well as an CVV. Do you go thru PePay or VISA. Thanks!

I have tried a few times and phoned the bank but no attempt to make a purchase shows up on my credit card - VISA. This is so frustrating. I use this credit card for all my online purchases, and this is the first time that I try to make an online purchase where the vendor won't process the payment.

Come on RedFox, fix your issues for payment. Accept PayPal - verified accounts will process without issue.

Same experience here. Tried two different Visa cards (Visa and pepay) and one Mastercard (pepay). Fails every time. I called my my cards' customer service multiple times and they say the transactions are never getting to them thus they can't white-list the vendor (per Redfox's email). I feel like this is on Red Fox's side.

It's not. Redfox only sends the info you enter on the payment info, securely to the payment service provider. They're NOT actively doing anything themselves with your data. They're not a payment provider that can be whitelisted

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Does a reg visa card work ? My old version is not working and need to purchase all over again now with red fox How much is it in US dollars

That all depends on how tough your bank is on chinese based payment providers. Some work right away, some need to place a call to the bank in advance/afterwards to let them know they are placing a china based transaction and to let it go through. We can't tell you how much it is in USD since you didn't say which products you intend to purchase. Besides the checkout process informs you on the overview of how much it will approximately be (- currency conversion fees your bank may apply)

For USA customers who don't want to use bitcoin and who don't possess a Visa card:

Go to Wal-Mart and purchase a Wal-Mart Money Card (not a gift card) with a VISA logo on it. It can be used for international purchases.

My experience was relatively painless. The WMMC (issued by Green Dot) will cost you $1 at the store and you load it with something over $100 at that time. I recommend $35.00 over your estimated purchase amount to cover administrative fees and the monetary conversion.

WMMC/Green Dot will deduct $5 for the first month's fee (for the privilege of carrying it in your wallet). Note that you can not use the temporary card for an international purchase but you can use it online for USA purchases and in WM stores. You must wait for the embossed card to arrive in the mail to use it to make an international purchase. Mine took about 10 days to arrive.

Then go online to www.walmartmoneycard.com and "activate" the card and your WMMC account.

I used mine to purchase a life-time license of AnyDVD HD. Note also that WMMC will charge your card a small fee (mine was less than $5) for the monetary conversion a few days after the purchase. After that you can either continue to keep the card (pay attention to their fees: $5/month to have it, $5 to put money on it, etc.) or you can go to your online WMMC account and close it. If you choose to close the account, WMMC will then issue and mail you a check for whatever is left in the account.
Well, it figures. I got the card, went to the Redfox site, and there is a message saying they are having problems processing credit cards. I assume this is related to the whole movie industry thing.

Well, it figures. I got the card, went to the Redfox site, and there is a message saying they are having problems processing credit cards. I assume this is related to the whole movie industry thing.

The green Dot card from Walmart was declined . The rep said it was not good for international purchases.

Indeed, currently we are having problems to accept Visa/Mastercard with IP address, country of address, or card issuer country from the US.

We are working on it and I hope this will be solved within 14 days.

As a workaround you can contact our support staff (https://www.redfox.bz/support.html) for resetting/extending your trial period. Make sure you include your Trial Number (TXX-XXX) in your request.

Giving the bit coin a try having some luck with my bank, thank for the reply
Dave

Back