• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Traffik

Tony1

I cannot copy Traffik, United States Region 1. The scan gets to 90% and then freezes.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.2_Info_E_TRAFFIK_RENTAL.ziplog
    753.4 KB · Views: 16
8262 IS a beta version? Why are you asking. If you have problems you need to say WHAT the problem is and include an anydvd logfile.

See the sticky 'read BEFORE you post - how to ask for help'.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

New logfile then, from that beta version

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Here is the logfile on my failure

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.3_Info_F_TRAFFIK_RENTAL.ziplog
    774 KB · Views: 4
There is a new beta available, 8.2.6.4.

Try it, and if that doesn't fix the issue, a new log file. Please.

Here is the logfile on my failure
This is the same disc as the one of the OP. It should work, please explain what "still fails on direct backup and copy to disc" means.

Sorry - I no longer have the disk, so I can't try the new beta, but I'm sure someone else will try. What I meant by direct backup - is using DVD Shrink to copy disk failed at 1%. It got to 1, then errored out with CRC failures. So I used the "Rip video to Hard disk". That type of copy failed at the start - didn't get past block 3 read. Movie played fine in standard bluray player.

I cannot copy Traffik, United States Region 1. The scan gets to 90% and then freezes.
I had trouble too but anydvd worked fine. So instead of clonedvd I used Imgburn to pass the area of the disc that was bad. I was able to write an iso file then I burned it to hd disc and then a 4.7g disc.

Back