• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still on 8.2.5.0 not prompted to upgrade

schmidtj

I'm running AnyDVD 8.2.5.0 and it still says it's the current version. Since I see 8.2.6.0 has been out since 6/27/18 (almost 3 weeks) I would think I would have been prompted to update to the new version. I have it installed on several machines (2 Win 10 Pro and 1 Win 7 Pro) and none have prompted to update as yet on any of them.
Not having any other issues.
??
J

I'm running AnyDVD 8.2.5.0 and it still says it's the current version. Since I see 8.2.6.0 has been out since 6/27/18 (almost 3 weeks) I would think I would have been prompted to update to the new version. I have it installed on several machines (2 Win 10 Pro and 1 Win 7 Pro) and none have prompted to update as yet on any of them.
??
J
Do you have "Automatically check for new AnyDVD version" checked in the settings?

??
J
Please post an AnyDVD logfile from a random disc.

Here you go sir.
J
Unfortunately I don't see anything wrong. And DVDs don't try to connect to the server, so I don't know, if there is a connection problem.
But I suspect some anti-malware program blocking the connection.

I do have MalwareBytes.
What URL should I Whitelist.
J

I do have MalwareBytes.
What URL should I Whitelist.
J
Can you whitelist *.redfox.bz?
I believe it is opd.redfox.bz
Maybe key.redfox.bz for Blu-ray

Can you whitelist *.redfox.bz?
I believe it is opd.redfox.bz
Maybe key.redfox.bz for Blu-ray
I only have MalwareBytes installed on one PC and AnyDVD on 3 PCs and none are
being updated automatically.
I think I'll just manually update and see what happens.
Thanks,
J

There is something wrong at RedFox. Older installions on various PCs only suggest 8.2.5.0 and nothing newer.

Does manually updating to a newer version get automatic updates working again?
Tnx,
J

I have to correct myself. It says now after upgrading from 8.2.4.5.: You are using the latest version.

I have to correct myself. It says now after upgrading from 8.2.4.5.: You are using the latest version.
No, it suggests 8.2.5.0 if you wait a little while. But not 8.2.6.0. @Ivan , please take a look.

I have no explanation but this morning I was finally prompted by AnyDVDHD 8.2.5.0 that there was an update
available 8.2.6.0.

I have no explanation but this morning I was finally prompted by AnyDVDHD 8.2.5.0 that there was an update
available 8.2.6.0.
I have an explanation, Ivan has fixed it.

It is optional. You can turn off the update checking.
J

Back