• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD ISO writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuria

Hi,
Let me explain you my problem (hope this will help other people in the future) :D

I get an UHD ISO movie from the web.
Mounting the ISO in daemon tools, then my powerdvd 17 recognize it correctly and seems to be working.
(For information : Selection menu of the disc appears but when i launch the movie i got the sound, not the pictures, probably because my screen isn't suppport the HDR... but when i lplay the m2ts file on VLC it works great !)

I tried to write the ISO on a cheap BDR-TL (imported from japan with amazon)... the disc seems to be OK for my computer, all files is on disc and no write errors.
Then i tried to read it on my Samsung UBD-K8500 and this one tell (after making some strange noises) that the support is not readable, or probably dirty...

So what do you think about that ?
Problem with UBD samsung player ?
Problem with the BD-XL ?

Thanks for your help and have a good day.

I get an UHD ISO movie from the web.
I'm sorry, this is where the discussion ends.
Downloading movies from the web is piracy.
We do not condone stealing.

Our applications are meant for people who buy movies and want to make backups or convert them into a more desirable format.

Still, to answer your question: only a few players seem to accept BD-XL discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back