• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD TEST version logo

Tanquen

One movie form last month has the logo but I've never seen it before. Just wondering what would have caused it?

One movie form last month has the logo but I've never seen it before. Just wondering what would have caused it?
CloneBD is free for all use that does NOT trigger the transcoder. Meaning 1:1 stuff. Any action (subtitle/audio removal, size/resolution compression...) that triggers it will add the watermark on unregistered versions of CloneBD.

So if you did any of that, that's your reason.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

As best I know I've always set everything the same. Must have clicked something. I'll be more careful.

You still should be careful even after buying it. DO buy it, but, also pay attention to what you're setting. LOL

Back