• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Licence Expired cannot run anymore even for existing decrypted BD's

ANYDVD-HD-FAN

Hi There,

Please can someone help me. My paid for 2 year licence just expired today. I cannot afford to renew right now as I lost my job recently so money is really tight.

Now Anydvd HD will not even run so I cannot playback existing region A Bluray Discs I bought (ONLY reason I bought in the first place as I live in a Region B zone).

I understood that up until the licence expired I would still be able to run existing discs before the licence expiry date.

Please can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong or do I need to get a different type of licence file now my 2 year sub has expired.

Thank You

Wrong section, moved. License questions do not belong in the Blu-ray issues section. All I can say is that unless I'm mistaking, due to the new licensing method anydvd requires a valid license to work.

Maybe @Ivan or @Jill can do something, but I doubt it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

If it's for different region Blu-ray playback try using DVDFab Region Reset and it's free.

Well I bought over the last 4 years 2 x 2 year subs (I know I should have bough a lifetime licence instead!). I thought when RedFox were setup after the split we were told you could still use it even after the licence expired to decrypt anything up until the licence expired.

Well I bought over the last 4 years 2 x 2 year subs (I know I should have bough a lifetime licence instead!). I thought when RedFox were setup after the split we were told you could still use it even after the licence expired to decrypt anything up until the licence expired.
That was the case then, but things changed.

That was the case then, but things changed.

Going to raise a support ticket as I still have my proof of 2 x 2 year subs I ONLY use the region free aspect as all my media playback is disc based. Going to see what they say.

Managed to fix this myself in the end. My support ticket was a complete waste of time the person did not understand & was unhelpful.

Just download & reinstall 7.6.9.5 from RedFox then use your old Slysoft licence to register lets you playback & decrypt up until 7.6.9.5 was outdated (circa May 2016). This works fine for me as I only use it to watch John Carpenter Region A disc imports. I could not afford to buy a new sub after already buying 2 x 2 year subs I realised it would be way cheaper to just buy a Region A BD player anyway as I only playback via disc not interested in the ripping or other features.

Back