• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New idea's for CloneCD to be implimented in it.

gameowl

Hello, everybody. I just bought a lifetime licenses of CloneCD. Love the software. But two critical things are missing from it. First and most important, the ability to copy non-protected bluray movies. Already ripped with AnyDVD and transcoded & burned with CloneBD to bluray. It would be nice if CloneCD features 1:1 disc copying with blurays of unprotected already copied bluray movies or even any other type of blurays with no copy protection on them. Bluray copying support is a must to stay up with the current times for media.

Also why not have it where you can allow as many copies burned in a row if you read an unprotected disc to image file then burn it back to a blank disc. Whether is CD, DVD or Bluray this would be a nice feature for multiple backups of whatever you want.

Just some idea's, that a lot of competitor software already is doing. Got to be competitive. Thank you for reading this post and I hope RedFox seriously recommends these features I listed to be in a future version update soon enough.

Hello, everybody. I just bought a lifetime licenses of CloneCD. Love the software. But two critical things are missing from it. First and most important, the ability to copy non-protected bluray movies. Already ripped with AnyDVD and transcoded & burned with CloneBD to bluray. It would be nice if CloneCD features 1:1 disc copying with blurays of unprotected already copied bluray movies or even any other type of blurays with no copy protection on them. Bluray copying support is a must to stay up with the current times for media.

Also why not have it where you can allow as many copies burned in a row if you read an unprotected disc to image file then burn it back to a blank disc. Whether is CD, DVD or Bluray this would be a nice feature for multiple backups of whatever you want.

Just some idea's, that a lot of competitor software already is doing. Got to be competitive. Thank you for reading this post and I hope RedFox seriously recommends these features I listed to be in a future version update soon enough.

ImgBurn?

Back