• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Chappaquiddick can not copy

NG/%ny&K6ZsBT

James - I have one that doesn't seem to want to work. File attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.1_Info_E_CHAPPAQUIDDICK_C03137CE_74782216.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
James - I have one that doesn't seem to want to work. File attached.
Yours is a Bluray. This is the DVD section. Might have better luck posting in the Bluray section.
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW UH12NS40 1.01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Posts split & moved. @Pete, do your thing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

That one was already fixed in the meantime, please try it again, it should work.

No you werent, the OPD needed an update to support the screenpass on that title, that's all :)

Glad I'm not losing my mind as I simply repeated today, exactly what I did last night. :)

to Simplify things for you. When anydvd analyses a disc for decryption and and sees screenpass it contacts the OPD for info to properly decrypt the title (and in turn list the valid playlists). When the OPD doesn't yet have the needed info for that specific version, anydvd will attempt to do things on it's own but (almost) always fails then and in turn doesnt decrypt properly and the protection kicks in (black screens, copy protection message, wrong playlist, ... take your pick).

When pete sais "Fixed", he means the OPD now has the proper info for anydvd (which in this case was added between your first attempt and your second one just now). So when anydvd saw that title the second time, it again contacted the OPD, only now to receive proper instructions to handle things and correctly decrypt the title.

Having the same issue. I have the DVD of Chappaquiddick. AnyDVD says it can't crack all the CSS keys on the disc. It will guess the correct keys. You can check the key archive from settings window. It also tells me to set my drive region code to match the region of the disc. Both my drives are REGION 1 and always have been. All my discs are region 1. I have never tried any other region disc, nor would I. I see Chappaquiddick listed in my CSS Keys in AnyDVD.
If I try to Copy the Disc with Clone DVD2 (just trying 1 title at a time) I get sector read errors. I did update to latest version of AnyDVD to no avail. Is there a way to FORCE update of OPD, flush a cache or something. I don't have a clue.
I tried the first 2 LARGE titles on the disc and they errored out immediately. I am trying the 3rd title, it is slightly smaller but appears to have the movie. CloneDVD is working on it but it says 55 minutes to create the files, which normally takes about 8-10 minutes on my FAST PC.

You're in the Blu-ray section. Those don't have CSS. Please read the sticky called how to ask for help and try again. Otherwise we can't help yiu

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back