• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Chappaquiddick can not copy

Charles Acuff

AnyDVD unable to finish copying movie.

logfile attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.0_Info_D_CHAPPAQUIDDICK.ziplog
    821.7 KB · Views: 20
There's a decent chance that's because of a new copy protection. That title was only officially released today so a new beta version may be needed.

@James your magic is requested

Anydvd doesn't download anything. As I said, it will require a new beta. They aren't created in 5 minutes.

That said, of you also have a problem post an anydvd logfile or we can't help you. There's no guarantee that the OP's version is/will be the same as your version

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Sorry about the poor English in reports to you. In a message above:
"Chappaquiddick won't download any new beta version out there" should have expressed:
"Chappaquiddick doesn't get decrypted properly. Is there any new beta version out there which I can download?"

Can you provide a link to reach someone who does work for Redfox? Also, what's your guess at how long it will take Redfox to create a beta version that overcomes the Chappaquiddick method. I would agree that it can't be prepared within 5 minutes.

Another example report to you: "can not get pass 34%". Maybe they need more authorization for their pass.

Sorry about the poor English in reports to you. In a message above:
"Chappaquiddick won't download any new beta version out there" should have expressed:
"Chappaquiddick doesn't get decrypted properly. Is there any new beta version out there which I can download?"

Can you provide a link to reach someone who does work for Redfox? Also, what's your guess at how long it will take Redfox to create a beta version that overcomes the Chappaquiddick method. I would agree that it can't be prepared within 5 minutes.

Another example report to you: "can not get pass 34%". Maybe they need more authorization for their pass.

New beta's are always posted at the top of the forum section. If there's no beta there that means the current official release IS the latest version.

I can't make guesses as I don't work for redfox, and I'm not a developer. I don't know what you mean by 'authorization' but as I said, it was likely a new protection anydvd didn't yet know how to properly handle. As such, it errors out.

That said, James has worked his magic and a new beta is now available for you to try.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

So I downloaded and installed 8.2.6.1 but I still can't get it to fully decrypt. With Clone DVD2 it says there are about 37 minutes of movie. I am sure this movie is longer than that. I have attached my log file and I did try to rip to disc and I think it said the file size was about 1.4gb which also is incorrect. Tried to platy that folder with VLC media player and it won't even play.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.1_Info_Q_CHAPPAQUIDDICK.ziplog
    830 KB · Views: 6
So I downloaded and installed 8.2.6.1 but I still can't get it to fully decrypt. With Clone DVD2 it says there are about 37 minutes of movie. I am sure this movie is longer than that. I have attached my log file and I did try to rip to disc and I think it said the file size was about 1.4gb which also is incorrect. Tried to platy that folder with VLC media player and it won't even play.
You have some read errors. Did you try cleaning the disc?
22.56s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
22.56s: tries 2 retry 2084726 to 2084727
28.48s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
28.48s: tries 1 retry 2084726 to 2084727
34.42s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
34.42s: tries 0 retry 2084726 to 2084727
34.42s: read error 2084726 to 2084727, max 4169920, io->read_error 0
34.42s: Reading sector 2084726 failed, final 4169920
41.36s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
41.36s: tries 2 retry 2069741 to 2069742
48.34s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
48.34s: tries 1 retry 2069741 to 2069742
55.33s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
55.33s: tries 0 retry 2069741 to 2069742
55.33s: read error 2069741 to 2069742, max 4169920, io->read_error 0
55.33s: Reading sector 2069741 failed, final 4169920

You have some read errors. Did you try cleaning the disc?
I finally got it to decrypt with this version. I shut down AnyDVD, removed the disc, restarted AnyDVD, re-inserted the disc (it was new and no cleaning was required) and this time it worked fine. Did take longer than normal to decrypt but it did work. I have never had to stop and restart any prior versions so I didn't think of that at first. By that I mean the new install normally shuts down AnyDVD and then after the install it re-starts. The initial restart would not decrypt the disc and I tried it several times, so I don't understand why it wouldn't work at that time and did after I shut it down and restarted it? The log file says I have several read errors which is also obvious to me, but apparently after I shut down the program and removed the disc to check it for being clean (it was new and zero marks or scratches) the next tine I inserted it it AnyDVD read it fine and decrypted it fine. Thank you for responding so quickly. Hopefully my answer may have added to the confusion, but as I stated it's working now.

I had the same problem will not go pass 34% ?

Then either post an anydvd logfile or grab the latest beta up top first. No logfile: we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back