• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to extract audio only from Bluray?

@Ch3vr0n

No I'm not mixing it up, I knew what I meant but used the wrong terminology, I guess it's an age thing! :rockingchair:

Thanks for pointing out my error though, had I been more on the ball I would have said multi-channel audio first time around :banghead:

OMG.., someone call a Palaeontologist! :p LOL.., suddenly I feel young again at 53, thanks @autodidact

I was watching a movie with my son, it starred Sophia Loren, he said he looks like she had a nose job, I never even noticed she had a nose. Times are changing. LOL

I was listening to Judas Priest's "Jawbreaker." My daughter asked why he was singing about paprika.

@d00zah

If you're referring to an age thing then yes, it's inevitable but @DrXenos comment would only be understandable if you like Judas Priest. I don't which is why I didn't get it, it's not that I'm losing my faculties.

I got that... & I got that. My humor is dry & doesn't always communicate well...

All I was trying to convey was when the singer would scream "jawbreaker!", my daughter thought he was saying "paprika!" I thought it was funny. Sorry, if I wasn't clear.

@DrXenos, Given the two words aren't even remotely similar in pronunciation I'm guessing your daughter is still quite young? Then again maybe it's a hearing issue? I make those kind of mistakes too often. Only the other day I was listening to George Michael's 'Symphonica' concert and in one intro he said the song was written by the great Elton John only I thought he said the 'late' Elton John. I can't tell you how confused that made me, I was sure I saw him at Harry & Megans wedding!

May I suggest taking this subject elsewhere?
This thread keeps popping up for me and other users, implicating, that there's some news about extracting audio only to be read. Same for people searching on google.
Instead, I learn about paprika and nuns and I didn't really want to know that ;)

Yes, one little comment. No need to turn it into a discussion, please.

Maybe it's just better to close it? What needed to be said probably has in every possible way.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back