• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Protection?

NoX81

Hey!

I can't get any information on this dic's with BDInfo. :unsure:
Not sure why but maybe some kinda protection?

Yes, there's a protection on them - though I don't know why BDInfo wouldn't give you any (?) information.

We can remove the protection right away, I'll just need you to create all 4 log files again now and post them.

Yes, there's a protection on them - though I don't know why BDInfo wouldn't give you any (?) information.

We can remove the protection right away, I'll just need you to create all 4 log files again now and post them.

BDInfo wouldn't give me any errors, just no information.
Here is 4 new logs. :)

OK, now it might work better, please try again.

OK, now it might work better, please try again.

Still no disc information with BDInfo.
I tryed Clown_BD and that gave me "HD DVD / Blu-Ray disc structure not found. <ERROR>"

I tryed Clown_BD and that gave me "HD DVD / Blu-Ray disc structure not found. <ERROR>"
So, what does CloneBD say? (Not ClownBD).

So, what does CloneBD say? (Not ClownBD).

I don't own a license for CloneBD but I tryed the trial version and that worked. :thankyou:
Will get me a CloneBD license. (y)
Still weird that the other two doesn't work.. with only this 2 titles. :confused:

Yes, I agree, it is odd, but I also don't see a reason for it not to work.

Hmm.... except.... while I'm writing this... The Windows file system might be interfering.
If AnyDVD modifies the disc while a file on it is open for some reason, strange things happen. It is rare, but possible and known.

CloneBD bypasses the file system (unless you tell it not to in the settings), it has a built-in UDF parser, so it wouldn't fall for an incoherent file system.
In any event, you can't go wrong with a CloneBD license :)

Yes, I agree, it is odd, but I also don't see a reason for it not to work.

Hmm.... except.... while I'm writing this... The Windows file system might be interfering.
If AnyDVD modifies the disc while a file on it is open for some reason, strange things happen. It is rare, but possible and known.

CloneBD bypasses the file system (unless you tell it not to in the settings), it has a built-in UDF parser, so it wouldn't fall for an incoherent file system.
In any event, you can't go wrong with a CloneBD license :)

Ok, good to know.
Thanks for the help Pete. :love:

Back