• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Renewal Issues

elvis68

My paid AnyDVD HD subscription ended today and I went to renew for one year at $34 Euros. My Visa flagged it a potential fraud. Removed the fraud flag and went to renew but now it is saying one year at $59 Euros.

What is causing this?

Which is it? Euro's € or US Dollars $, can't be both. The only thing I can think of right now, is that bonus discount period ended.

@Ivan any idea

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

My subscription ended today. I went to renew and it said 34 Euros for one year ($36.80 in U.S. dollars). I entered the information and received the following message from RedFox:

Payment Failure - Order OTD-4XE

Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell

them to accept charges from 'FHT*SNDTAJ CO' in China. Your card issuer

will lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.

Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order.

If your card processor did not see any trace of our charge, it got stuck

somewhere in Visa's network. In that case, try again; Your order will be

queued for manual processing and we will look into it.

Received the following from my bank:

Mr,

Please tell us if you, or someone you authorized, used your Chase card for:

FHT*SNDTAJ CO

$36.80

Declined

June 8

I immediately verified the authorization and went back to order but now it is saying 59.00 Euros for one year. That was 5 minutes later.

That's definitely a case for @Ivan or @Jill. They've been notified of this topic now, some patience is now required. It'll get handled.

Absolutely understand. Thanks for directing the issue.

It is showing me the price of 30.00 EUR for the one-year-renewal. Did you try to reload the page?

Yes. It kept reloading the error page but it kept me in a loop of declined page when I hit 'order'. Finally re-downloaded a trial version and now it wants the 59 Euros

Whenever an order fails, the cookie will be blacklisted for security reasons. You could simply use a different browser to get around this. Other than that, you did not have to download another trial version, your expired version has all the licensing information you need. Please make sure that you go through the renewal routine and do not present yourself as a new customer, as that would offer you the price for new customers, which is 59.00 EUR.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I already downloaded the trial because I had movies to rip.

Then simply install your expired license file again, and it'll expire and ask you to renew license or simply visit the license renewal page directly https://shop.redfox.bz/renewal.php

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Cleared cookies but when I click on "Order" it takes me to the regular website at full price.

Tried the renewal page but it doesn't recognize my serial number because it is now a trial version.

Which is why I said to 'register' anydvd again with your expired license ;-)

Trial version ends tomorrow and I still can't locate my expired license number to register.

Trial version ends tomorrow and I still can't locate my expired license number to register.
And I would be willing to bet you haven't sent in a support ticket and asked if they could give or send it to you. Correct?

Hi everyone ,i also have renewall issues ,i renewed 2 weeks before the end of my one year subsciption ,for another year ,payement is done ,everythings fine , but they keep sending me the same licence i had before (old key) instead of a new key or (licence), i wrote to redfox about this issue today,hopefully i will get an answer ,my question is should i of waited before renewing ? Thanks if anyone out there has an answer or the same issue. Thank you.

afaik, your new license should have been e-mailed to you after completing payment. Otherwise maybe @Jill or @Ivan can take a look

Hi everyone ,i also have renewall issues ,i renewed 2 weeks before the end of my one year subsciption ,for another year ,payement is done ,everythings fine , but they keep sending me the same licence i had before (old key) instead of a new key or (licence), i wrote to redfox about this issue today,hopefully i will get an answer ,my question is should i of waited before renewing ? Thanks if anyone out there has an answer or the same issue. Thank you.
They keep sending you the same license number you had already. Because it is now valid for the length of the renewal period you recently purchased. There's no need for them to create a new license for you.

Well... We did discuss this in your support ticket already, but we are happy to do it again in public. You had purchased a 1-year subscription in May of 2016. This expired in May of 2017. For some reason, you only renewed this for another year in May of 2018, to cover the time from May of 2017 (old expiry date) to May of 2018. The new expiry date is in May of 2018. You will need to renew your subscription for another year if you wish to obtain updates until May of 2019.

Back