• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

email unreachable

rdm21740

i am trying to purchase a new lifetime key for anydvd and when i click on order i'm getting a message that says "shop.redfox.bz says Your e-mail address appears to be unreachable. Are you sure you want to continue?" i have had my current email address for over 20 years and its a valid email address. i also tried my gmail address and my icloud address and i received the same message with them as well. What should I do?

i am trying to purchase a new lifetime key for anydvd and when i click on order i'm getting a message that says "shop.redfox.bz says Your e-mail address appears to be unreachable. Are you sure you want to continue?" i have had my current email address for over 20 years and its a valid email address. i also tried my gmail address and my icloud address and i received the same message with them as well. What should I do?
There are a few ISPs that are blocking Redfox. I believe att.net, verizon.net, outlook, possibly a few others. Try a gmail account if you have one.

I tried my original email which is a Juno account, I also tried iCloud, and gmail they all said the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried my original email which is a Juno account, I also tried iCloud, and gmail they all said the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gmail should work. If it doesn't then that would be a support problem. Send in a ticket and see what they can find out.

There are a few ISPs that are blocking Redfox. I believe att.net, verizon.net, outlook, possibly a few others. Try a gmail account if you have one.
I use Outlook as my email provider for RedFox business. Actually a hotmail account.

I just tested and the key recovery page is able to reach my hotmail account.

Back