• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paying With A Visa Card When You Don't Have A Visa Card

It has been awhile since I posted that information. It is possible that by now, VISA is like MasterCard and disallows purchases from RedFox (I still don't know why).

I would suggest using one of the other forms of acceptable payment that RedFox allows. If unsure what those are, shoot them an e-mail and ask about it.

Visa and MC work fine, and there are other payment methods. You can always use your CC to buy one of the supported virtual currencies. You also didn't say what doesn't work, as such we can't help you very much.

Oh and please don't restart topics that at have been dead for 6+ months

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I just tried to renew my license key and I have a mastercard so I selected the PePay option. I accidentally clicked off the page and now it says its processing my order and won't let me go in and try to pay another way. I do not have a PePay account and I didn't see anywhere to input my card info before I accidentally closed that tab. I need to try to renew my license today. I sent a message to support but thought maybe the forum would get a faster response... please help!!

It will not accept my mastercard. any suggestions on how to make the payment? can i use a visa gift card?

Some have had success with the Green Dot one (the physical one via post mail, not the virtual one), or you can buy one of the virtual currency's with your MC, and then use that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I may be forced to use the digital currency because the PePay site will not redirect me to a payment page as the order support sent me an email to that effect. I select PePay and click order and then the PePay site says "no payment method" It looks like Java script is enabled on my Chrome browser. I don't understand why this is so difficult!!

Some have had success with the Green Dot one (the physical one via post mail, not the virtual one), or you can buy one of the virtual currency's with your MC, and then use that.

I know you don't work for redfox but do you have any advice for using PePay? I keep trying to use it but it never directs me to a page where I can enter my Mastercard info. It just says "no payment method" or " No Data." My Java Script is on. I don't know if I have any pop up blockers that are messing up redirecting me. I thought about using bitcoin but I'm nervous about using something I clearly need to get educated on and I don't have the money to spend on bit coin right now especially for a one time purchase. If you can provide any info on how PePay works so I can get it to take my payment I would be grateful!!

It will not accept my mastercard. any suggestions on how to make the payment? can i use a visa gift card?
Caution: A VISA gift card and a VISA debit card are not the same thing. The gift card won't work, but I had success with the debit card.

Hi, I do not understand. I did the walmart money card. put enough money on it. and my purchase of a lifetime subscription was declined. i received an email from redfox telling me that i had to contact the card issuing bank. i thought this was going to be an easy process.

Two questions:

1. Did you put something over the purchase price of an LTL on that card when you bought it? Remember, you will lose some money in the conversion process and there will be some small automatic deductions for fees for the card.

2. The temporary card you bought at Walmart will not work. It cannot be used for international purchases. You have to register that card and then wait for a permanent card to be mailed to you. The permanent card will have embossed numbers and your name on it. The permanent card can be used for international purchases (it's a Homeland Security requirement that only registered cards can be used internationally).

If you did both of these, then I don't know why it did not go through.

But keep in mind, it has been quite awhile since my original post on this subject, so there very well may have been some changes in the process since then.

I have $138.00 on it right now. today redfox has a sale so it costs $102 US dollars for the lifetime subscription. is $138 enough on my card?

I had the card mailed to my home. its the real walmart visa moneycard from green dot.

Add 4% for possible foreign exchange fees and the total shouldn't exceed 110. So yes, you have plenty to spare.

Depending on the conversion rate today, $138 might be enough and it might not. It should be enough, but if Green Dot or WM deducted some card fees you might not have the $138 you think you have.

Since you waited for the embossed permanent card to arrive, that should not be the problem.

Since my original post was made in Oct 2016, things at VISA may have changed since then.

Redfox told me to contact the card issuing bank (green dot)and tell them accept the charge from "controlpanel" in china. and that the card issuer will lift the restriction. and once they do that to reorder. the weird thing is that on my walmartcard site is doesnt say that any transaction was declined. weird.

I didn't have to contact the card issuing bank back in 2016, so I don't have any experience with that. Maybe other members can help you with that.

Since your WMMC account doesn't show any declined transactions, maybe it is being declined before it gets to them.

ok well thanks for your help
drnogerms and Ch3vr0n. I will not use bitcoin so i might try to contact walmart to see if they might have an answer. if they dont then i guess this was a waste of time. i wish i would have seen this post a few years ago and the walmart moneycard might have worked then. I had a lifetime subscription to the old any dvd before red fox owned it. so i know its a great product. oh well. thanks again

I'm just wondering why the site would not accept purchases today. At least it would not accept my purchase, even after trying twice. I called my credit union to ask about it, and they said that nothing came in to them about the purchase.

P.S. It says "post reply," but I can't tell what this is supposed to be in response to. I did not see any option to just vent with a post.

Back