• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Winchester

Barnabus

This title copy's fine, I used clonebd to make an iso of the main movie. I burned the iso to disc. When I put the copy in a standalone player the disc hangs at the menu and will not start. I have to reset the player because it completely locks up. It will not play.
I used the copy to make an MKV file that played fine.
What is happening to cause the freeze in stand alone player at the title menu of bluray disc?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.1_Info_I_WINCHESTER_BD_F882CAD7_4C4F2450.ziplog
    815.6 KB · Views: 2
  • CloneBD.1.2.2.0.WINCHESTER_BD.cbdlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
What is happening to cause the freeze in stand alone player at the title menu of bluray disc?
There was a "minor fix" in CloneBD, that might be relevant.
That disc had the Screen Pass protection, which confuses CloneBD at this point and we added a workaround - can you please try v1.2.2.1?

Back