• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem Blu Ray disc Educating Rita

SW_54

Pete, the .iso file of the Blu Ray disc of Educating Rita (itv release date 21-05-2018) shows a menu. But after the choice for the movie the menu will freeze (PowerDVD 17/18). I hear the sound but no picture. The original Blu Ray disc plays well with my Blu Ray player. I have included an AnyDVD logfile and can you solve the problem for me? Thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_F_EDUCATING RITA_4827BDB1_CEF67557.ziplog
    87.8 KB · Views: 4
So, does the original disc play with PowerDVD 17/18?

The ISO - was any further processing involved? Other than AnyDVD itself?

So, does the original disc play with PowerDVD 17/18?

The ISO - was any further processing involved? Other than AnyDVD itself?
I played the original disc with my Sony hardware player. I only used AnyDVD for processing the .iso file. I do understand there is no information from the logfile that there is something wrong. The other possibility would be problems in my computer-projector configuration.

I played the original disc with my Sony hardware player. I only used AnyDVD for processing the .iso file. I do understand there is no information from the logfile that there is something wrong. The other possibility would be problems in my computer-projector configuration.

AnyDVD simply decrypts the disc. It does some additional processing in your case (remove annoying trailers and uops) - that can in rare cases sometimes render a disc unplayable.
But not in the way you're describing. You say that audio is there, picture is missing, that is an indication that AnyDVD is not the problem.
This is why I asked whether the original disc plays with PowerDVD - I'm assuming not.

AnyDVD simply decrypts the disc. It does some additional processing in your case (remove annoying trailers and uops) - that can in rare cases sometimes render a disc unplayable.
But not in the way you're describing. You say that audio is there, picture is missing, that is an indication that AnyDVD is not the problem.
This is why I asked whether the original disc plays with PowerDVD - I'm assuming not.
Pete thank you for your help. I never used PowerDVD with an original disc but I will try today. I will install some other players on my computer system to see if the problem is repeated. I let you know. Thanks again for your help and quick response.

Pete thank you for your help. I never used PowerDVD with an original disc but I will try today. I will install some other players on my computer system to see if the problem is repeated. I let you know. Thanks again for your help and quick response.
Pete, I have installed the Leawo Free Blu Ray player and the .iso file plays fine (no problems). I am sorry I have bothered you with my own problems. Again thank you for your help.

Back