• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hurricane Heist Playlist

e143slime8

Watched this movie and am finding a few sections where there is jumping around. Disc is from DVDXpress and the burned copy is only showing one playlist option. Here's the log file. Thanks.

(oops, sorry for the duplicate post).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_S_HURRICANE_HEIST_BA1C762D_CF474291.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
622 is the correct playlist.
You need to tell us, which player you used and whether you were playing back a complete copy or main movie only.

Strange, I just re-ripped with same results (out of sequence at 4:53, about a 30 second sequence showing here as well as later in movie and then at 1:21:27 another sequence popping up in middle of truck chasing scene).
I then checked playback from original .iso on computer with same results using Cyberlink Power DVD 18. Viewed on computer as well as Panasonic stand alone player.

End result thinking bad disc or bad release from studio.

Strange, I just re-ripped with same results (out of sequence at 4:53, about a 30 second sequence showing here as well as later in movie and then at 1:21:27 another sequence popping up in middle of truck chasing scene).
I then checked playback from original .iso on computer with same results using Cyberlink Power DVD 18. Viewed on computer as well as Panasonic stand alone player.

End result thinking bad disc or bad release from studio.

I said, 622 is the correct playlist, but that does not imply, that the players chose to play that one.
It may also mean, that the protection wasn't fully removed.
I'll send you a PM.

I have some issues with this. CyberLink PowerDVDsays the movie is 1:42:05 long, but playlist 622 is 1:43:05. Also, if playlist 622 is correct, how can I rip that playlist using CloneBD as it only wants to rip playlist 623 (which is 1:43:05) and gives no option to rip 622? Thank you for your help.

I have some issues with this. CyberLink PowerDVDsays the movie is 1:42:05 long, but playlist 622 is 1:43:05. Also, if playlist 622 is correct, how can I rip that playlist using CloneBD as it only wants to rip playlist 623 (which is 1:43:05) and gives no option to rip 622? Thank you for your help.
That strongly indicates, that you have a different disc. Please post a log file.
With the other disc, CloneBD displays and selects only #622.

Hi Pete, thank you for your reply. You're absolutely right. I just got home, rechecked my info, and found out I'm an idiot. Here's the corrected data: CyberLink PowerDVD plays a movie that is 1:42:05. Playlist 622 is 1:43:05. CloneBD only has an option for 622. I will trust what you say that 622 is correct, but I have never been steered wrong by PowerDVD in the past. I also have not yet seen this movie and would like to watch it correctly when I do. Attached are the logfiles. Do you stand by 622 still?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_I_HURRICANE_HEIST_BA1C762D_CF474291.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_J_HURRICANE_HEIST_BA1C762D_00000000.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Attached are the logfiles. Do you stand by 622 still?
Yes, 622 is correct.
For PowerDVD (or any other player playing back in full disc mode), an AnyDVD update will be required (I hope a beta will come out today).
PowerDVD is mislead by the protection on the disc, which is not fully handled, yet.

Sometimes they put extra effort into that particular protection, but usually on more "notable" movies. This one's not exactly a blockbuster.

Pete, you and your team are amazing. I commend you on your continuous efforts to pursue this seemingly minor flaw but you have now solved the problem with this new release. Case closed for me.

Thanks again.

Thanks.
It wasn't really a minor flaw, it was a new variant of Screen Pass that will probably show up on more discs, so it needs to be treated.

For PowerDVD (or any other player playing back in full disc mode), an AnyDVD update will be required (I hope a beta will come out today).
PowerDVD is mislead by the protection on the disc, which is not fully handled, yet.

Pete, are you saying that PDVD will not properly play Hurricane Heist using AnyDVD 8.2.5.0?

EDIT: Ok, I just saw 8.2.5.1. I assume I have to use it to play Hurricane Heist.

T

Last edited:
Pete, are you saying that PDVD will not properly play Hurricane Heist using AnyDVD 8.2.5.0?
Not unless you use Speedmenus.
8.2.5.1 will work fine, though.

Back