• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony Blu ray players. Fast Foward

mash609

I am having a similar problem of what other people reported. I am new to this forum but have used this software for quite a while. When fast forwarding a compressed backup made with CloneBD at my fathers house on either one of his two different model Sony Blu ray players (not computer). I lose the picture and the only way to get it working again is to eject the disk and start it from the beginning. Non-compressed disks work fine. There is no problem with my older Panasonic player. I use an Asus external Burner. AMD hardware acceleration. Newest Windows 10. CloneBD 1.2.2.0. Verbatim Disks. I am unable to give the logs as these backups were made at an earlier date. Also I am unable to do much more testing as I have access to these Sony players about once a week since they are not at my house. This problem should be easy to recreate tho. Thanks and I am sorry I can't be much more help.

I am having a similar problem of what other people reported.
Your problem is known and is only with the AMD acceleration - it will be fixed soon. Until then you might want to disable AMD acceleration.
It is, btw., completely unrelated to the other problem I assume you are referring to.

Thank You. I realize they have been having problems with their drivers for a long time.

Hello Pete,

Great news, is it a cloneebd problem or amd drivers issue?

Thx

Great news, is it a cloneebd problem or amd drivers issue?
From what I hear, it's a change that came with the recent redesign of the AMD drivers.
But it's just a couple of markers missing in the encoded video, so CloneBD might be able to add/change them, when they're not correct.
They are working on it.

Thank's for the update Pete , maybe was better to open a ticket on AMD side.

Anyway thanks :D

Back