• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

uhd hdr kept?

SD_J-I_88

Hi,

jst wanted to ask if the HDR, Dolby Vision e.g. informations will be conserved if you reauthor your uhd with clonebd as a new iso, or are these informations coded in some other files instead of the m2ts files?

Hi,

jst wanted to ask if the HDR, Dolby Vision e.g. informations will be conserved if you reauthor your uhd with clonebd as a new iso, or are these informations coded in some other files instead of the m2ts files?
All HDR information is within the respective m2ts file and will be kept.

All HDR information is within the respective m2ts file and will be kept.
Hi,Pete ISO and Mkv I presume also retain HDR but the clone bd specs says it converts to SDR , do you have to select to retain HDR or select to convert ?

Hi,Pete ISO and Mkv I presume also retain HDR but the clone bd specs says it converts to SDR , do you have to select to retain HDR or select to convert ?
Whenever your output format is HEVC 10 bit, HDR will be retained.
If you convert to a format with 8bit (AVC or HEVC non-10), an automatic conversion to SDR is required, simply because HDR requires 10 bit.

Back