• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Winchester Region B - multiple playlists

duffbeer

AnyDVD does not display the correct playlist for this disc and there are many fake playlists.
Logfile attached - could someone check it out please?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_D_WINCHESTER_08B8CD9C_21546D8F.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Have I posted in the wrong place or done something wrong?
Over 300 views and no reply to my request for help. Please let me know if I need to do anything else?
Thanks

Have I posted in the wrong place or done something wrong?
Over 300 views and no reply to my request for help. Please let me know if I need to do anything else?
Thanks
It takes a developer or staff person to correct it, not a forum member. They may just be busy or doing other things. Patience is a virtue. @Pete may be able to help when he is available.

AnyDVD does not display the correct playlist for this disc and there are many fake playlists.
Logfile attached - could someone check it out please?
Can you please create another log file now? Then I'll fix it for you.

Can you please create another log file now? Then I'll fix it for you.

Thanks Pete. New log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_D_WINCHESTER_08B8CD9C_21546D8F.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Thanks, I expect it to be fine, now.

That depends. They can have different 'angles (aka languages on signs, credits...) to a normal and director's cut,...

The first is usually playlists like 800/801,850/851
The second can be like 800, 853

That you'll have to check for yourself

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Thanks for your advice. I think I've figured it out - one of the two playlists suggested by AnyDVD does exist on the disc at all and the other one is the same playlist that is displayed using the Process Monitor method.

The process monitor trick only works because anydvd supports the title. It's not going to work on an unsupported screenpass protected title. Players like powerdvd use 'cached playlists' in such a case (don't know if that's part of screenpass or something powerdvd does itself) where it uses the clip sequence of the right playlist, under the playlist number of a wrong one. Thus when you'd use your process monitor all you'd see is that wrong number.

You'd then load that wrong playlist in your conversion tool, the clip sequence would be out of order.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I realise that the Process Monitor trick hesn't worked for a while but for this disc, it identifies one of the playlists when AnyDVD is disabled. The other playlist is nowhere to be seen so I can't even try it.

It's there. Just look it up in the BDMV\PLAYLIST folder.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thanks for your advice. I think I've figured it out - one of the two playlists suggested by AnyDVD does exist on the disc at all and the other one is the same playlist that is displayed using the Process Monitor method.
They both exist on the disc. They also both represent the same, correct main movie. One of them has interactive content, the other does not.
You're on the safe side with 777.

Back