• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime License

Seekers462

I purchased a license when AnyDvd first switched to RedFox and this morning I received an error message saying my license was no longer valid. What happened? Is there an issue. Am I going to have to rebuy another license?

Which format is your licence...
AnyDVDHD_Key_***-***.AnyDVDHD
or
Key.AnyDVDHD
?

I purchased a license when AnyDvd first switched to RedFox and this morning I received an error message saying my license was no longer valid. What happened? Is there an issue. Am I going to have to rebuy another license?[/QUOTE
Disregard, I figured out the issue. For some reason it was trying to run off the old Slysoft Key and not the new RedFox one. I have since corrected the since corrected the issue..Thanks!

Had my computer tell me yesterday when I turned it on that my copy of Windows was not genuine. Things happen. Restart the computer.

Noob here, I purchased a lifetime key back in 02/2016 prior to the changeover. Are the registry keys still good? Will I be able to install the new version and use my old registry key?

Noob here, I purchased a lifetime key back in 02/2016 prior to the changeover. Are the registry keys still good? Will I be able to install the new version and use my old registry key?
RedFox AnyDVDHD requires a new key. SlySoft key is only good up to version 7.6.9.5.

I had a lifetime licence when it was with slysoft my computer was fried and I had lost all information for a while. I have a old version installed now 7.4.5.0 AnyDVD HD is there any hope for me?

I would recommend purchasing a REDFOX license if you do not have access to the old license to use at least the latest version of SLYSOFT

Back