• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Credit Card Issues

VanishNAct

April 30, 2018 I used my credit card that I haven’t used in over 1 ½ years. The only purchased I made with this card was to buy the license key with this website. Yesterday I get a notice from the credit card company that a purchase in the amount of $1,318.90 from Mattress Firm was made on my card along with two charges to SeniorMeet.com in the amount of $34.00. I’m thinking who ever progressed my card on this website is responsible for these charges.

Just a heads up be very careful.

I am very sorry to hear this. I identified your order and will investigate with our payment provider.

However, thank you for supporting our project!

Same thing just happened to me. The CC processor definitely had a database breach or sold the information. It was last night that it was used as well. Had to cancel the card.

Only purchase I made besides the 4 normal monthly ones that come off that card (for many years with no problem) was the one using the chinese payment processor for redfox. As soon as I got the fraud notification I knew immediately what the culprit was. I got the lifetime license so at least I won't have to use those guys again.

It gets worse ... it was definitely that processor. I tried to use my business card before my personal one and it didn't go through but that processor most definitely captured the data as it was just stolen and used just now for $2080.00. I canceled that one as well. Just a warning to you in case you tried more than one card.

What a nightmare. @Ivan You guys most definitely want to talk to your payment processor since they were either breached or more likely actually sold all the information.

Not sure if RedFox change the payment processor since they first started selling the RedFox licenses, but I purchased a lifetime license with my credit card back then. Never had an issue with my card. I will be keeping an eye out for any issues in the future though.

To be honest, we are changing our payment processors quite frequently to make sure we are a moving target...

After purchasing anydvd I got hit with fraud. It was a few months though, so who knows.

It's a massive shame bitcoin wasn't so much more popular like it is now when everyone was buying their licences.

Its so easy to buy with BTC that its a shame more are not doing it. Use the Square app. on your cell phone.

Hi.
Unfortunately have to chime in here, just got a letter that my cc has been suspended. Not 100% sure yet but it seems very likely there is a connection to my purchase from April 2nd.

Hi.
Unfortunately have to chime in here, just got a letter that my cc has been suspended. Not 100% sure yet but it seems very likely there is a connection to my purchase from April 2nd.
Why dont you call your bank and ask them why it was suspended. Wouldnt that be better than speculating?

Is the credit card problem fixed yet? I have not received an email with discount code yet!

Oh well, after reading through the three pages on the other thread about payment failures and now this thread about charges being made on their cards through breaches I'm beginning to think that my trial version of AnyDVD that is now sadly expired was good while it lasted!! I'm too scared to even attempt making a payment!!

Amazon just announced this week that they had a breach as well, exposing people's names, emails and who knows what else.

Just goes to show people that it's not just RedFox having to deal with stuff like this.

It's also the big multi-national corporations as well.

December 2018 my Visa card was compromised after purchasing a licence key in October from here so I had to get a new card.
Someone was trying to order food delivery in another city and invest money with a company call US Direct.

Back