• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem Connecting To AnyDVD Update Server

MartyTwem

I'm getting the above message. Logfile is attached. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_D_THE_PATRIOT_2000.ziplog
    2.6 MB · Views: 16
Seems like there's an issue with the OPD.

@Ivan log indicated error 413

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

BTW, that log file also should contain the new AACS information. It has been confirmed as also running the revision.

I am getting the problem with a bluray (not 4K) of a different movie. Attaching log. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_H_GRADUATION.ziplog
    154 KB · Views: 3
I am getting the problem with a bluray (not 4K) of a different movie. Attaching log. Any help would be appreciated.
You have a very different problem and should ask in a very different thread.
I suspect your firewall doesn't let AnyDVD connect to the OPD.

You have a very different problem and should ask in a very different thread.
I suspect your firewall doesn't let AnyDVD connect to the OPD.
Sorry - but I am also getting "Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server" error. I can certainly create a new thread and ask there but how is it different than the original problem of this thread? Just asking for clarification.

And no, my firewall has not changed - I've been using Windows 7 with the Norton firewall for 6 years. Nothing on the OS or firewall changed in months and I was able to decrypt discs using AnyDVD last week without issues.

EDIT: Hmm...I just disabled the Norton firewall and it seems to work. My apologies James for doubting your suggestion. Like in the past - you have predicted correctly what the real issue was. I somehow suspect something changed with Norton firewall, though I did not change anything - I always had made an exception to AnyDVD to make outbound calls...but looks like that rule may have changed/gotten deleted...and there might be other folks like me out there...who knows. Problem resolved - big thank you, James!

EDIT2: I wonder if the exe changed location or name (I doubt it but a thought - since that could render my prior exception on Norton useless).

Last edited:
Back