• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Early Man fails at 75% movie files only

RonaldS

Early Man fails at 75% movie files only and 83% full copy

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_M_EARLY_MAN.ziplog
    762.4 KB · Views: 5
That title was only released a few days ago. Might be a new protection. @James your assistance is requested

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Early Man fails at 75% movie files only and 83% full copy
This title should work just fine. Maybe a defective / dirty disc and / or drive?
Which error message do you get, when using CloneDVD2?

I'm so sorry! I tried 4 times to copy that DVD yesterday on 2 different drives (one DVD and one BD) and it failed each time. I checked the disk for visible flaws and dirt, it looked pristine and is a new disk. I can not read the logfile, but as you can see, it did fail. You guys do a fantastic job and I know you are very busy. Very sorry to waste your time, the disk copied perfectly this morning!

Realize this is no guarantee, but I was able to copy it successfully....no errors.

Likely the disks. NEW disks are never scratched or dirty - but they can still have a defect.
-W

Back