• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DTS-HD converted to AAC or AC3 result stong audio jitter (MP4-no video transcoding)

Angel Angelescu

I tried several titles, old and new, and all generated trembling audio, strongly observed especialy on slow music. I tried converting MP4 without video conversion but with audio conversion to AAC or AC3.
Both are generating audio with this strong jitter. This makes the application useless for me.

Yet you failed to provide a single logfile of any such encode.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I tried several titles, old and new, and all generated trembling audio, strongly observed especialy on slow music. I tried converting MP4 without video conversion but with audio conversion to AAC or AC3.
Both are generating audio with this strong jitter. This makes the application useless for me.
I'm not entirely sure, what you mean by jitter, but I suspect you mean some sort of oscillating speed.
That would be a side effect of AnyDVD's Cinavia removal. You would have to switch that off, unless a) the discs have Cinavia and b) you really need to remove it.

I'm not entirely sure, what you mean by jitter, but I suspect you mean some sort of oscillating speed.
That would be a side effect of AnyDVD's Cinavia removal. You would have to switch that off, unless a) the discs have Cinavia and b) you really need to remove it.
Dear Pete,
I am not sure it is AnyDVD's fault because doing the transcoding with other tool from the same rip made with AnyDVD, produced a correct sound.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Then provide anydvd and clonebd logfile from both working and 'problematic' encodes. Right now they don't have much to work with.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Dear Pete,
I am not sure it is AnyDVD's fault because doing the transcoding with other tool from the same rip made with AnyDVD, produced a correct sound.
AnyDVD is magic, isn't it? Just make sure, you have "remove cinavia watermark from CloneBD audio..." disabled in settings->program settings at the bottom.

EDIT: Click the right mouse button for additional information about this function.

AnyDVD only does this in combination with CloneBD, so still, yes, it's likely that.

Back