• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buddenbrooks (ARTHAUS)

Tolkin69

New DVD-Version of the old 3-episodes movie cannot be read with AnyDVD, v8.2.5.0. I've tested with three software updates, but it doesn't work. Drive needs many runs to recognize, ripping fails with corruped moviedata.
BD-Drive is SCSI\CdRom&Ven_HL-DT-ST&Prod_BD-RE__BH16NS40\4&268c595a&0&030000, works fine with all other disks.

The EAN of DVD is 4006680076447.

The AnyDVD-Popup comes again and again and try to read the DVD. If I wait app. 15 min. the programm stops and reports, that the CSS key cannot be found.
Same on all 3 DVDs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_Z_BUDDENBROOKS_DVD_2.ziplog
    142 KB · Views: 2
  • CSS-Fehler.JPG
    CSS-Fehler.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
From the log:

HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS40 1.03 Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

That's likely the problem right there. You need to set your drive hardware region.

EXIT Anydvd completely (or right-click tray icon and disable), then go into windows device manager and set the drive's region. Then try again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

You're a hero :)
It runs... such a little setting I've forgot to set.

Thank you!

I'm far from a hero. Just a guy, who's glad he could help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back