• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ausleseprobleme

juggler

Habe meine DVD Filmsammlung die letzten Monate auf Platte verlagert (transkodiert mit/zu H264).

Dabei sind ca 25 Filme während des Auslesens irgendwo mittendrin steckengeblieben.

* DVD Region-code des Laufwerks im System ist auf 2 gestellt
* AnyDVD 8.2.4.10
* Option "Datenträger auf Festplatte/in Datei rippen" bleibt ebenfalls irgendwo stecken.

Ich beginne mal mit den ersten 3 Filmen
- Piraten im karibischen Meer (Reap The Wild Wind)
- Der Hofnarr (The Court jester)
- Das große Rennen (The Great Race)

Log-Dateien wie folgt:

und jetzt würde ich gerne die log-Dateien anfügen aber es funktioniert nicht. Ich kann die Datei aufwählen, gehe auf OK, das Fenster schließt schließt sich und ich bin im Editor zurück. Was mache ich hier falsch?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.10_Info_O_COURT_JESTER_EUR.zip
    99.9 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.4.10_Info_O_DAS_GROSSE_RENNEN.zip
    105.2 KB · Views: 2
Ah, funktioniert letztlich doch. ABer die Preview zeigt die Anhänge nicht an ...

Hier noch die log-Datei von Piraten im karibischen Meer

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.10_Info_O_REAP_THE_WILD_WIND.zip
    107.5 KB · Views: 3
What editor? What preview? Anydvd doesn't have a preview nor editor. Please explain exactly what is is you're trying to do, and with what and how you're doing it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I mean when writing a post here on this forum. There is a "Preview" button. When I load an attachment and then click on the Preview-Button I do see my writings but without the attachment.

But this problem isn't one anymore as I realized that it is just a glitch in the preview. The final posting has the attachments. Thanks

Please don't rename logfiles before posting. Thank you.

Bitte benennen Sie Logfiles vor dem Hochladen nicht um. Vielen Dank.

OK. Geschah als ich Probleme mit dem upload hatte und ich herumprobierte ...

Ah, funktioniert letztlich doch. ABer die Preview zeigt die Anhänge nicht an ...

Hier noch die log-Datei von Piraten im karibischen Meer
I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Ich glaube, Ihre CD und / oder Laufwerk ist schmutzig und / oder defekt.

So in all 3 cases the log files tell everything is ok?

The DVDs are all in pristine condition and the DVD-drive managed to read about 800 DVDs without a problem ....

If the drive reads other titles fine, then the discs are dirty/defective, we see this daily. Just because they LOOK fine, doesn't mean they are.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

So in all 3 cases the log files tell everything is ok?

The DVDs are all in pristine condition and the DVD-drive managed to read about 800 DVDs without a problem ....
I believe so. You can try to set AI-Scanner to "always enabled" for these discs. It may help.

Ich glaube schon. Sie können versuchen, AI-Scanner für diese Disks auf "Immer aktiviert" zu setzen. Es kann helfen.

All of the disks were in brand new condition. I even had to remove the cellophane wrapping.
Anyway I cleaned one for heavens sake and am stuck with the same problem.

I think I am going to throw all of them in the dustbin.
What is really strange is that among them was for example a 3 DVD set (Lord of the rings), meaning each of them in a separate box such as if you can buy them separately but taken together in some sort of "pullover"-box. How can it be that each of them shows this non-performance at a certain time into the movie?

I tested now with AI-Scanner set to always.

Things gotten worse. The DVD now shows only a 25 sec intro clip to be played. Nothing else.

Back