• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Winchester will not duplicate

BigBobber

Winchester
US
AnyDVD 8.2.4.4
Trying to make a back up. It shows 27% on the Title Configuration screen, which is a sure fire sign of an upcoming error.
Error message is as follows:
VIDEO_TS/VTS_20_1.VOB:read error
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_20_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.4_Info_E_WINCHESTER.ziplog
    863.2 KB · Views: 19
Highly likely to be a new protection, since that title was only officially released today. @James your presence is requested.

Winchester
US
AnyDVD 8.2.4.4
Trying to make a back up. It shows 27% on the Title Configuration screen, which is a sure fire sign of an upcoming error.
Error message is as follows:
VIDEO_TS/VTS_20_1.VOB:read error
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_20_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Log file attached.
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.5: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-2-4-5.75080/
Please let me know, if this fixes the problem. Thank you.

Trying it now. The Title Configuration showed 67%, so I'm highly encouraged. Will report back for sure in about 20 minutes.

As always, done quickly, efficiently and correctly. Thank you!

Thanks! Had the same issue. Will try to link above.

Bingo! Thanks again.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_D_WINCHESTER.ziplog
    851 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thanks! Had the same issue. Will try to link above.

Bingo! Thanks again.
Try the beta first, if that doesn't work, new logfile

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I'm confused. When I check the properties of the Winchester DVD it reports the size of the disc is approx 8gb. However, after accessing it with the latest version of AnyDVD is produces 168 files totaling over 70gb. What?
Winchester DVD Properties.jpg Winchester DVD Properties after Running AnyDVD.jpg

I'm confused. When I check the properties of the Winchester DVD it reports the size of the disc is approx 8gb. However, after accessing it with the latest version of AnyDVD is produces 168 files totaling over 70gb. What?
This is called "copy protection". Use CloneDVD2 to rip the disc (recommended). Or use the AnyDVD ripper.

Same problem here, but with I/O error. It occurs at same spot, about 90-seconds into disk, using different readers.
Experiencing EXACTLY the same problem, in what seems to be the same spot on the disk in trying THE COMMUTER. Anyone else?
Sounds like a new ANYDVD release might be needed?

Same problem here, but with I/O error. It occurs at same spot, about 90-seconds into disk, using different readers.
Experiencing EXACTLY the same problem, in what seems to be the same spot on the disk in trying THE COMMUTER. Anyone else?
Sounds like a new ANYDVD release might be needed?
There is a new AnyDVD release supporting this disc (8.2.4.10 at the moment). If it doesn't, post a logfile.

8.2.4.8 has no issues with the Canadian version of Winchester.
Structural protection not found.
The highest Vob is VTS_03_5.VOB
Processed with CloneDVD title only and full AnyDVD rip to folder.
Since I don't have access to the US version of Winchester, my work here is done.

Back