• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDHD crash

30jln57

I'm trying to rip Rocky Balboa DVD. When I insert the disk, AnyDVDHD crashes.
Tried it on 8.2.2.6. Same results.

Attached is the crash dump.

Attachments

• AnyCCE2.tmp.zip
    281 bytes · Views: 1
I'm trying to rip Rocky Balboa DVD. When I insert the disk, AnyDVDHD crashes.
Tried it on 8.2.2.6. Same results.

Attached is the crash dump.
Do you have an Amazon order link for this disc?

Me as well. 8.2.4.0 Disk is used from a friend. Do not have original retail origin. Also sent e-mail t bugs address as the attached notice suggested.

Attachments

• Any DVD exception.PNG
    Any DVD exception.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 9
Try updating to the latest beta 8247, if that fails. New logfile (& dump file)

8247 did not resolve my crash issue. Attached is the dump zip file. I don't know where to find the log file.
Still trying to rip Rocky Balboa.

8247 did not resolve my crash issue. Attached is the dump zip file. I don't know where to find the log file.
Reading the "PLEASE read this before you post" sticky (#5) would tell you that.
5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or RedFox support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
  1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
  5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.ziplog" (or something similar)
  6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
  7. Click "Create new topic" on the top or bottom right of a forum section.
  8. Describe the problem
  9. Below the text box you will see 3 buttons. Click the middle one that states "Upload File".
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the RedFox forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
  12. Wait for the progress indicator in the top right corner to finish. Then click "Close"
  13. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Thank you for the information.

When I put the disk in, AnyDVD scans the disk. Prior to it finishing the scan, I get the "AnyDVD Exception!" window which has an "OK" button.

If I click the "OK" button, a folder window opens with the DMP file. But the redfox icon in the system tray goes away. AnyDVD crashed and shutdown. There is no redfox icon to click "Create Logfile" on.

If I don't click the "OK" button yet and go click on the redfox icon in the system tray, I click "create logfile" and nothing happens. And, yes, I did wait 5 minutes or more.

Thank you very much. I believe, I can fix it.

Please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.8. Please let me know, if this finally fixes the problem.

Please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.8. Please let me know, if this finally fixes the problem.
Meanwhile, we're at 8.2.4.10.
Pretty, please?

Sorry to take so long. I was on holiday and out of the country.
I can confirm that 8.2.4.10 resolves the problem. AnyDVDHD successfully scanned the disk without crashing and I was able to use CloneDVDMobile to rip it.
Thanks a bunch.

Back