• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suddently Last Summer Powerhouse films (INDICATOR)

SW_54

I tried to make a copy of the Blu Ray disc with AnyDVD 8.2.4.6. but at 78% I got read errors. With AnyDVD 8.2.4.7 I had no read errors and it looked like everything got well. But the .iso file will not play only a black screen. There is nothing wrong with the original Blu Ray disc because yesterday I saw the whole movie and the extras on my screen with my Blu Ray player. Please can you look of something got wrong by copying the disc? I have included the logfile. Thank you for the help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.7_Info_F_SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER_FE23AF2B_AEC31B10.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Yes, that's Screen Pass. Please create another log file now and post it, then we'll fix this.

Yes, that's Screen Pass. Please create another log file now and post it, then we'll fix this.
Pete, thank you for your quick response and great support. I shall wait for your answer.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.7_Info_F_SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER_FE23AF2B_AEC31B10.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Pete, thank you for your quick response and great support. I shall wait for your answer.
And there it is: all is fine, disc should work now.

Back