• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.7.1 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Changes:

- New (DVD): Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors", e.g.
"Blades of Glory" R1, US
Note: This new protection is supported by CloneDVD, CloneCD, DVDShrink
and Nero Recode without using the AnyDVD ripper!
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix (DVD): False positive detection of Arccos on some unprotected titles
- Fix: Compatibility problem with Cruzer U3 memory stick
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6171.exe

Thanks, this release solved my problems with Premonition. It also worked with Blades of Glory as advertised.

Thanks, this release solved my problems with Premonition. It also worked with Blades of Glory as advertised.
Help me - what was the problem with Premonition?

Thanks, James!

However, did you see my post about blu-ray on-the-fly decryption problems in Vista when Norton Auto-protect is on?

Thanks, James!

However, did you see my post about blu-ray on-the-fly decryption problems in Vista when Norton Auto-protect is on?
Yes, I did. But to be honest - I have no idea what is going on. It may be a bug in Norton with UDF. You could try to exclude your Blu-ray drive from background scanning.

Yes, I did. But to be honest - I have no idea what is going on. It may be a bug in Norton with UDF. You could try to exclude your Blu-ray drive from background scanning.

I'm OK with turning it off completely when using AnyDVD, as soon as I know that it can cause problems.

I just thought that if you investigate this on system level, it might give some useful knowledge. Also, you could confirm that it is indeed Norton which causes problems, and not that it just creates a situation which causes AnyDVD to function incorrectly. Something like that... :)

Help me - what was the problem with Premonition?

Ripping the US version it would hang at 34% using 6.1.7.0. The disc was brand new with no surface defects. I tried two drives, a LG GGW-H10N and a Liteon LH-2B1S, and neither worked. Both of these were on Vista 32 PC. I also set the region code to 1 just to make sure. I considered exchanging it but I figured you would fix the problem with a subsequent release and it looks like you have done so.

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H10N 1.00 20:07:42APR4 2007
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 23892192 sectors (46664 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: PREMONITION
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

Back