• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.4.6 new read errors

von edmeister 2.0

Since using 8.2.4.6 have been getting read errors read with different discs with also different drives. Always same errors. This is only on decrypt... keep protection always no errors.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.6_Info_H_MAZE_RUNNER_DEATH_CURE_E0FA8ACD_00000000.ziplog
    362.2 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.2.4.6_Info_H_PLEASE_STAND_BY_6A80AE0E_00000000.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Since using 8.2.4.6 have been getting read errors read with different discs with also different drives. Always same errors. This is only on decrypt... keep protection always no errors.
Both log files are from decrypted ISOs, they won't help much.
ALWAYs use the originals for log files.

Very sorry Pete. I'm new to posting (not Anydvd).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.6_Info_E_MAZE_RUNNER_DEATH_CURE_E0FA8ACD_85AC2832.ziplog
    384.8 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.4.6_Info_E_PLEASE_STAND_BY_6A80AE0E_1FF3A76E.ziplog
    2 MB · Views: 2
Very sorry Pete. I'm new to posting (not Anydvd).
At least I know, that the new "integrity check" does something.
Did you get the read errors (which are certainly verify errors, if you look closer) while reading from the original disc? Or the image in the virtual drive?
Either way, please click "continue", wait for the rip to finish, and post the resulting error log. Thank you!

I got the errors with both disk and virtual clone drive. Clone bd also sees errors on load. Sorry don't know how to open or read log files. Busy bowling with "the Dude" and can't get Donny to shut the %#@**% UP!!!!! Thank you for your help

Attachments

• AnyDVDripper_log_H.txt
    71 bytes · Views: 6
  • AnyDVDripper_log_H.txt
    69 bytes · Views: 5
I got the errors with both disk and virtual clone drive. Clone bd also sees errors on load. Sorry don't know how to open or read log files. Busy bowling with "the Dude" and can't get Donny to shut the %#@**% UP!!!!! Thank you for your help
Which of the discs were these read errors from? We need to match them to the respective log file.
I'm assuming Maze Runner?

I got the errors with both disk and virtual clone drive. Clone bd also sees errors on load.
I assume, that CloneBD doesn't see errors, if you use it directly from the original disc (AnyDVD running)?

I believe I found the problem. Update coming up...

Please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.7. Please let me know, if this fixes the problem. Thank you.

Please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.7. Please let me know, if this fixes the problem. Thank you.
I had the same problem. My 'problem' disc is now, with version 8.2.4.7, free from read errors. Thank you very much for your quick response.

Yes 8.2.4.7 fixed the read errors. Thank you. Since 8.2.4.5 backups burned with clone BD will play With power dvd 17 but in 2 different stand alone players using Clone Bd menu trying to play the main movie froze the player and all controls but if tried bonus features first they played fine. Many coasters. Now with 8.2.4.7 the problem is reversed. Disc burn with clone Bd menu the main movie plays ok but trying bonus features freezes and locks the player. Sony 550s with newest update. once again disc plays ok power dvd. This seems to be the same problem that mcarrier99 has in the Commuter thread.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.7_Info_E_MAZE_RUNNER_DEATH_CURE_B1564701_00000000.ziplog
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.2.4.7_Info_H_MAZE_RUNNER_DEATH_CURE_E0FA8ACD_85AC2832.ziplog
    383.4 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.1.0.MAZE_RUNNER_DEATH_CURE.cbdlog
    873.1 KB · Views: 0
Sorry Pete. The 17417310-17417339 errors Maze Runner...the 9406620-9406649 errors is Please Stand By.That's life... gutters and strikes

Yes 8.2.4.7 fixed the read errors. Thank you. Since 8.2.4.5 backups burned with clone BD will play With power dvd 17 but in 2 different stand alone players using Clone Bd menu trying to play the main movie froze the player and all controls but if tried bonus features first they played fine. Many coasters. Now with 8.2.4.7 the problem is reversed. Disc burn with clone Bd menu the main movie plays ok but trying bonus features freezes and locks the player. Sony 550s with newest update. once again disc plays ok power dvd. This seems to be the same problem that mcarrier99 has in the Commuter thread.
As this problem is completely unreleated to "8.2.4.6 new read errors" (probably just media related?) I strongly suggest to open a new topic. The right people will overlook your question otherwise.

Back