• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Local Key Archive

masterofrandom

Is it possible to backup the local database of keys for Blu-Ray/UHD discs I have decrypted with AnyDVD HD?

If RedFox were to ever go the way of SlySoft (which will hopefully never happen), I'd really like to have some assurance that I can still permanently decrypt all of the discs I own up to the point of the OPD vanishing for some reason.

DVDs are handled by AnyDVD itself, not the OPD (that only speeds things up)
Bluray is mainly handled by the OPD and for titles where the OPD is contacted, AnyDVD creates a .db1 file I think (that's the file extension). A simple windows explorer search will reveal those
As to the other part, James has said in the past that if such a thing was likely to happen he'd look into making the full OPD data available for download. But let's just hope that doesn't happen any time soon (if possible, not at all)

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Ahh, okay. Makes sense. Whenever you guys have the time to do it, I think that would be a pretty nice feature to have. It adds permanence to the software in case anything goes awry. It would be awesome to know as a user that once you decrypt a disc once you can decrypt it forever.

Keep up the great work!

Back