• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

12 strong hangs

golferdc

I tried to copy a 12 strong movie today and got CloneBD to hang up. The program never starts converting following the pressing of the Begin Conversion. In fact the computer is so hung that I had to activate the Task Manager function to end the task.

Can both of your provide an AnyDVD logfile of the title, and any possible user application dump file you have (that last one is not a standard CloneBD logfile). Maybe that will give them at least some info.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Same issue - Hangs at gathering info.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_G_12_STRONG_AFD56BB5.ziplog
    155.4 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneDB Hangs.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
Can both of your provide an AnyDVD logfile of the title, and any possible user application dump file you have (that last one is not a standard CloneBD logfile). Maybe that will give them at least some info.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Yes I can send he AnyDVD file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.5_Info_D_12_STRONG_AFD56BB5_F92BFF6C.ziplog
    166.8 KB · Views: 4
FYI - Updated to AnyDVD 8.2.4.5 (beta) and restarted my computer (prompting Windoze updates). Retried 12 Strong and got the same result.

Please open the debug log (CloneBD -> Settings -> Show debug log), then wait until CloneBD hangs, and then copy the information from the log and post it here.

Same problem. Load 12 strong and any next step locks CloneBD 1.2.1.0 and must use task manager to close so can
't get debug log. this has only happens on 12 Strong

I have used 2 different 12 Strong BD disk to make a backup and they both hang at gathering information. AnyDVDHD works and CloneBD compressed the movie to 21.5 GB and saved it on my computer. CloneBD hanged when i try to make a BD. I will now try to save the move in Mp4. or something else.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.1.0.12_STRONG.cbdlog
    666.7 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD_12_Strong_cbdlog.txt
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
The cause is known and will get fixed soon, there is no need to post more log files, thanks.

Please post something when you have the fix. I tried today's AnyDVD update, 8.2.5.0, and still have the hang issue. Are we waiting for a ClondBD update as well?

Please post something when you have the fix. I tried today's AnyDVD update, 8.2.5.0, and still have the hang issue. Are we waiting for a ClondBD update as well?
It's purely a CloneBD issue, AnyDVD has nothing to do with it.

All, with today's update, CloneBD v1.2.2.0, I retried my 12 Strong and it is now working. It should be noted that I only make .mp4 files. But at first CloneBD would not fully process. Now it does.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the fix.

Has anyone else retried after this update?????????

Back