• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need help with playlist obfuscation with BBC Frozen Planet

world123

@Pete

Hello Pete,
I am getting a black screen and assuming I have a case of playlist obfuscation. The set is BBC Frozen Planet and Region 2. Purchased on USA Amazon and ASIN: B00ENLHD6G.

Playlist obfuscation occurs while trying to play disks using PowerDVD 18 Ultra.

I am using AnyDVD_8.2.4.4 and set to defaults.

Thank You

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.4_Info_G_FROZENPLANET_D1_F1AFE838_BC33E217.ziplog
    246.8 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.4.4_Info_R_FROZENPLANET_D2_1913FE18_F6623A41.ziplog
    221.1 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.4.4_Info_R_FROZENPLANET_D3_01E7A37A_2E15EFDB.ziplog
    235.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm pretty sure, there is no screen pass on those.
(BTW: there have been reports of buggy pdvd18 versions, see if there is an update - or better: don't install/buy upgrades, pdvd10 does a fine job and doesn't come with megabytes of useless crap)

I think this is one of those infamous BBC PAL Blurays. It's 1080i @ 25FPS, AKA 1080i/50hz. While they work on most PC setups, some do not seem to handle them and give a blank screen because it cannot switch.

I would suggest the OP to make MKVs of these titles and try them with a different media player such as MPC-HC.

I think this is one of those infamous BBC PAL Blurays. It's 1080i @ 25FPS, AKA 1080i/50hz. While they work on most PC setups, some do not seem to handle them and give a blank screen because it cannot switch.

I would suggest the OP to make MKVs of these titles and try them with a different media player such as MPC-HC.
@Krawk
I will try to convert to MKVs, etc. Thanks for the comments/

Back