• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.2.1.0 DD+ No support

redsky

Clone BD v1.2.1.0 not supported Dolby Digital Plus
no sound on my reciver , movie: star wars 8
(with the ape have no problems)

Clone BD v1.2.1.0 not supported Dolby Digital Plus
no sound on my reciver , movie: star wars 8
(with the ape have no problems)
Can you please give us a lot more information?
Ideally with a CloneBD log file, so we can see your settings, like are you talking about a disc to disc copy, is it MKV, is it MP4, did you recompress audio, etc...

Here the log file:

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.1.0.THE_LAST_JEDI.cbdlog
    348.6 KB · Views: 9
We tested this with identical settings (German DD+ and Polish AC3 language, no compression) and couldn't observe any problems.
Playback with a Sony, a Samsung and a Panasonic player, over a Denon recevier. PowerDVD 16 as well.
Both audio tracks audible in all test cases.

I suggest, you should try to test your result on different equipment or a different receiver (or if possible have your BD player decode the sound, if it supports that), to find the cause.
Alternatively test the disc with PowerDVD.

We tested this with identical settings (German DD+ and Polish AC3 language, no compression) and couldn't observe any problems.
Playback with a Sony, a Samsung and a Panasonic player, over a Denon recevier. PowerDVD 16 as well.
Both audio tracks audible in all test cases.

I suggest, you should try to test your result on different equipment or a different receiver (or if possible have your BD player decode the sound, if it supports that), to find the cause.
Alternatively test the disc with PowerDVD.

power dvd 16 gibt den ton aus aber nur mit 5.1 nicht mit 7.1 was sein solte
und bei clone bd in ton auswahl menü siehe attachment solte es DD+ 7.1 anzeigen und nicht DD+ 1.0 was falsch ist
habe denon reciver und mit den affen gemachte copie keine probleme mit ton , nur mit clone bd 1210

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back