• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Alternatives to Bitcoin and cards

Citrik

Hello, I have been trying to buy a lifetime license taking advantage of the current discount but I have had no luck. I have tried about 5 times and all of them have been denied. My card is fine and also is my bank account. Bitcoin is not an option since they ask for sensitive information that I would not like to disclose to persons I don't know.

I would appreciate if you have some other way of receiving money, like PayPal for example? I wouldn't like to lose the offer!

Regards.

Hello, I have been trying to buy a lifetime license taking advantage of the current discount but I have had no luck. I have tried about 5 times and all of them have been denied. My card is fine and also is my bank account. Bitcoin is not an option since they ask for sensitive information that I would not like to disclose to persons I don't know.

I would appreciate if you have some other way of receiving money, like PayPal for example? I wouldn't like to lose the offer!

Regards.
That your card and account are fine it's irrelevant. If your BANK is blocking the transaction it won't even make it to the card. What's the error you're getting? If it's 66, you need to call your bank and tell them to let the next China based transaction go through.

As to PayPal, that's never going to happen and never has happened in the past either. They don't like to do business with developers for tools like AnyDVD. Copyright and all...

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Ok seems like I got it right this time! Yes it was error 66 and I called my bank to approve a new transaction. I just got a confirmation email that the funds were transferred successfully. Seems like from my end it's done. I got the transaction details and now it says: Transaction Status: 88 - Transferred.

From here what is next?

Regards.

Ok seems like I got it right this time! Yes it was error 66 and I called my bank to approve a new transaction. I just got a confirmation email that the funds were transferred successfully. Seems like from my end it's done. I got the transaction details and now it says: Transaction Status: 88 - Transferred.

From here what is next?

Regards.
Did you look in your e-mail and or spam folder to see if you got the license?

My bank (Natwest UK) refuse to do any business with you due to numerous complaints. They will not even allow it on my say so. Point blank refusal.

So, give me PayPal, or don't receive my money......

Then find a new bank or a prepaid CC or buy one of the virtual currency's with your bank's card and use them. PayPal refuses to do business with a project like redfox. Nothing redfox or you can do about that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Secondly, I have tried to re-purchase using different account, but the RF website won't allow me to enter new details, and skips straight to "stage 4 Payment Failed".

So, I can't follow your advice. Sorry.

As to your bold post. That line is part of my forum signature and is not directed towards you personally. Forum members often PM us moderators and staff (asking personal assistance via pm), instead of using the main forum. That's all.

As to stage 4 issue: try this link, https://shop.redfox.bz/checkout.php?neworder=1

It forces the system to use a new order, failed orders sometimes get "cached" and if you attempt to repurchase it does happen that the order process sees that cache and jumps straight to failed. The above link circumvents that.

Thank You, that worked. As to your reply to my "bold" post (which was only Bold because your statement was), I don't expect people who don't work for Redfox to leap to their defence and shut down legitimate inquiries on their forum. Kindly unlock the Natwest thread please. It is important information for UK customers.

Paypal can be an alternative to Bitcoin and cards. Personally, I have been using Paypal since it started. From my own experience I know there are many problems with Paypal, I am far from seeing it as ideal platform. I started using Bitcoin too but you know the transaction cost in Bitcoin so much more expensive across the board, so I cannot switch to Bitcoin completely. More info on: <spam link removed - Ch3vr0n>

No it can't. Besides the fact that you resurrected a dead topic, PayPal refuses to do business with parties such as redfox. They never have and they never will. End of discussion

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back