• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Brandon Rinebold

I'm currently experiencing a read error on 2 different copies of this movie in 2 different BRD readers at sectors 4297984-4298013 when trying to rip to hard drive.

Is there a log file somewhere that might help with diagnosing the cause?

Attachments

• anydvd error.PNG
    anydvd error.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 18
Is there a log file somewhere that might help with diagnosing the cause?
The cause is - absolutely without doubt - either a bad disc (or discs, the bad ones come in batches, so the same store often will give you a replacement, that is just as bad) or a dying drive.

The cause is - absolutely without doubt - either a bad disc (or discs, the bad ones come in batches, so the same store often will give you a replacement, that is just as bad) or a dying drive.
Thanks. That's what I kind of expected: defective disks. I just wanted to know if there were any alternate causes related to that specific movie or any OS software/settings.

Back