• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Commuter (Redbox-US)

BlaqPharaoh

Help with playlist, please.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_D_THE_COMMUTER_B7F31D52.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Pete! I am having issues with the same disc. The Anydvd is showing a good playlist, but it is also the single longest playlist of over 200 possibles. Here is a log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_E_THE_COMMUTER_B7F31D52.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Pete! I am having issues with the same disc. The Anydvd is showing a good playlist, but it is also the single longest playlist of over 200 possibles. Here is a log file.

I'm confused.
So what is the problem, then? Sounds to me like every Screen Pass disc.

That's perfectly normal. AnyDVD intentionally shortens the wrong ones so players that don't support full menus and pick the longest one themselves, automatically choose the right one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I got playlist 7 from AnyDVD yesterday morning. Is that the correct playlist for this disc ?

I got playlist 7 from AnyDVD yesterday morning. Is that the correct playlist for this disc ?
Without a log file, nobody knows which of the various versions of that disc you have.

Fair point. My bad. I was going off the description on the thread. I guess I'll have to watch it now and find out :) I presume there isn't a way to pull the original disc info out of the ISO I created with Anydvd ?

Fair point. My bad. I was going off the description on the thread. I guess I'll have to watch it now and find out :) I presume there isn't a way to pull the original disc info out of the ISO I created with Anydvd ?
Only if you ripped to a PROTECTED iso. If you ripped decrypted, then the damages is done permanently and you'll need to rerip the original disc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I'm having a playlist issue, too. Log is attached. Please let me know if I'm posting this incorrectly. Thanks.
Your log file already mentions the correct playlist, is what he meant.
If you have a different kind of playlist issue, please describe it in more detail.

Everything looked fine through BDClone + ripped and burned without errors. Menus and special features work, but the movie doesn't. It starts and then returns back to the main menu. Any suggestions? Using any 8.2.4.2.

Everything looked fine through BDClone + ripped and burned without errors. Menus and special features work, but the movie doesn't. It starts and then returns back to the main menu. Any suggestions? Using any 8.2.4.2.
That depends on so many things.
Firstly, I'll assume, by "BDClone" you mean CloneBD?
If so, can you please provide a log file from the conversion process?

Sorry, I did mean CloneBD. I have attached the log file for you. The barcode for the Commuter disc is 0 31398 28537 3 80. I did have a pop up from AnyDVD HD asking about the disk region so I wonder if that could be part of the issue. It only happened the first time the disc was read. I didn't select a specific region in the dialog box, but I am in the US. I currently have the following setting selected in ANYDVD HD - Video Blu-ray --> Blu-ray Region --> Automatic. Neither of the "Remove" checkboxes have been selected. I think I answered "none" or "region free" to the dialog. Is it possible that this would cause the problem and that my answer should have been region A? Thanks so much for your help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.2_Info_D_THE_COMMUTER_1557C0A3.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Sorry, I did mean CloneBD. I have attached the log file for you. The barcode for the Commuter disc is 0 31398 28537 3 80. I did have a pop up from AnyDVD HD asking about the disk region so I wonder if that could be part of the issue. It only happened the first time the disc was read. I didn't select a specific region in the dialog box, but I am in the US. I currently have the following setting selected in ANYDVD HD - Video Blu-ray --> Blu-ray Region --> Automatic. Neither of the "Remove" checkboxes have been selected. I think I answered "none" or "region free" to the dialog. Is it possible that this would cause the problem and that my answer should have been region A? Thanks so much for your help!
Automatic doesn't always work, which is why there's a fallback method to ask. If you answer none or region free when it isn't, that's effectively saying the same thing as a different region and WILL render the disc either unplayable or protection might kick in. If you're not sure, ALWAYS specify the region of the disc.

Automatic doesn't always work, which is why there's a fallback method to ask. If you answer none or region free when it isn't, that's effectively saying the same thing as a different region and WILL render the disc either unplayable or protection might kick in. If you're not sure, ALWAYS specify the region of the disc.

Good to know. Thanks for the information!

The region should not be the problem here.

If you answer none or region free when it isn't, that's effectively saying the same thing as a different region and WILL render the disc either unplayable
No, not quite. Answering "region free" will instruct AnyDVD to leave any region check intact, so if anything, you'll get a region mismatch just like with the original - if and only if the region actually mismatches.
Answering the incorrect region, that will cause the disc to always have a region mismatch, no matter what region the player is set to.
Answering the correct region will render the region check ineffective.

Sorry, I did mean CloneBD. I have attached the log file for you.
You attached an AnyDVD log file - the CloneBD log file would have been what I was looking for.

BUT - the AnyDVD log file did reveal something, that may be the cause:
Code:
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12007!

AnyDVD can't connect to the server, so the disc remains Screen Pass protected.
Firewall?

Still making coasters and frustrated...

I rip/burn from a machine that is typically not connected to the internet. I usually connect, decrypt the disc with anyDVD HD, start the cloneBD process, and then disconnect. When I provided the any log yesterday, the computer wasn't connected to the internet, so the HTTP error made sense but wasn't the problem. Sorry for the confusion.

Yesterday, using 8.2.4.3 of AnyDVD HD and 1.2.1.0 of CloneBD, I stayed connected through the entire process, made sure the HTTP error didn't display in the status, and selected region A. I made a partial copy, deselected the 4-5 trailers and the copy protection warning only. Due to Cinevia, I downgraded the HD audio and kept the default setting which has worked with about 10 other BDs (DD AC3/keep original/640 kbps). Everything worked when I played it in my blu-ray player (menus, bonus features, etc.) except for the main movie. After selecting the movie, or attempting to jump to a section, it brings me back to the main menu.

If I look at the BD that was created through CloneBD, the main movie is available and playable on the computer. So, the decryption and copy seemed to work, but the link from the main menu is broken for some reason making the movie inaccessible.

I have attached both of the log files.

Thanks so much for your help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.3_Info_D_THE_COMMUTER_1557C0A3_7EAAAECE.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • CloneBD.1.2.1.0.Commuter.cbdlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
Hello,
I downloaded AnyDVD 8.4.2.3 and it did clone the DVD "The Commuter". However, when I went to burn the blank or copy, my blank Sony DVD+R was ejected and the error message I got was bad media? I kept on trying and went thru ten DVD+Rs over time. I opened another pack of them, and had the same result. The error message is something like "DVD 11 12 13" and it appears AnyDVD is turned off when trying to burn the blank disc? Now my computer does this on other movie DVDs as well? I have yet to burn anything since this happened. HELP.

Hello,
I downloaded AnyDVD 8.4.2.3 and it did clone the DVD "The Commuter". However, when I went to burn the blank or copy, my blank Sony DVD+R was ejected and the error message I got was bad media? I kept on trying and went thru ten DVD+Rs over time. I opened another pack of them, and had the same result. The error message is something like "DVD 11 12 13" and it appears AnyDVD is turned off when trying to burn the blank disc? Now my computer does this on other movie DVDs as well? I have yet to burn anything since this happened. HELP.
Of course AnyDVD is off when a blank disc is inserted, why would it be on? There's nothing to decrypt on an empty disc. As to bad media. Most likely your drive doesn't like the Sony blanks or your burning to fast

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back