• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Commuter - Read Failure

TulOKUSA

At first I thought it was a bad/dirty disc. Not the case. I have tried multiple drives (2 internal, 1 external) and even borrowed a friends DVD to try it. Using the CloneDVD option it stops scanning disc at 74% (VTS_25_1.VOB) and in the CopyDVD Titles option it stops scanning at 25% (VTS_34_1.VOB).
This failure happens with both discs on the afore mentioned options at the same places.
I am attaching the latest logfile to this post.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_E_THE_COMMUTER.ziplog
    829.8 KB · Views: 4
At first I thought it was a bad/dirty disc. Not the case. I have tried multiple drives (2 internal, 1 external) and even borrowed a friends DVD to try it. Using the CloneDVD option it stops scanning disc at 74% (VTS_25_1.VOB) and in the CopyDVD Titles option it stops scanning at 25% (VTS_34_1.VOB).
This failure happens with both discs on the afore mentioned options at the same places.
I am attaching the latest logfile to this post.
You need to use AnyDVD 8.2.4.2 or later for that title. The newest is 8.2.4.3, try that.

Just saw that post and trying it now with 8.2.4.3 and crossing my fingers.

Upgrading to 8.2.4.3 was a success. A heartfelt thank you to the developers for all their hard work.

I am consistently getting read errors also. I tried cleaning the disc. It will play in both of my computers as well as in a DVD player but I cannot get to copy. I upgraded to 8.2.4.3 and the same thing still happened. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I set the AnyDVD status to default. I used the rip video DVD to hard disc. I got a read error again. Then I tried it in Clone DVD. Read error again.

The disc is All the Money in the World which I believe was made in the USA. I have attached a screen shot of the error message from Clone DVD and the log file from anyDVD.

I hope this helps. Thank you for your assistance.

Attachments

• Read error.pdf
    288 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.4.3_Info_D_ALL_THE_MONEY_IN_THE_WORLD.ziplog
    149 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I am consistently getting read errors also. I tried cleaning the disc. It will play in both of my computers as well as in a DVD player but I cannot get to copy. I upgraded to 8.2.4.3 and the same thing still happened. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Logfile please from AnyDVD (and CloneDVD if you used it)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back