• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dumpfile for DVD 'Case 39'

Gary172

From 4/10/2018 to 4/14/2018 I tried to backup Case 39. I tried 2 different originals on each of 2 dvd drives. In the 4 attempts, I got a pop-up's that a 'AnyDVD_8.2.3.3_dump.zip' was created and to send it to bugs@redfox.bz. So I sent the last dump on 4/14/2018.

I have not gotten any indication as to the receipt of the dump file or any indication of resolving the issue.

Can anyone with knowledge of this troubleshooting please respond.

Thank you kindly.

Respectfully, Gary172

From 4/10/2018 to 4/14/2018 I tried to backup Case 39. I tried 2 different originals on each of 2 dvd drives. In the 4 attempts, I got a pop-up's that a 'AnyDVD_8.2.3.3_dump.zip' was created and to send it to bugs@redfox.bz. So I sent the last dump on 4/14/2018.

I have not gotten any indication as to the receipt of the dump file or any indication of resolving the issue.

Thank you kindly.

Respectfully, Gary172
Which disc is this? Do you have an Amazon order link?

@Indyrod - thanks for your help.
@James - I bought the disc from a local rental store. They were cleaning out their shelves of old (no kidding) dvd's. When the first disc generated two dump files, I brought it back and exchanged it for their other copy. No joy.
Both discs are grey colored, copyrighted with several dates - 2007, 2011 by p*r@m%*nt
I thought for sure the dump file would help???? just for sh%ts and grins, what does the dump file indicate, if anything?
BTW - I really enjoyed the movie!!

Thanks for all your help, regards, Gary

Thank you kindly.

Respectfully, Gary172
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.2.

@James - Cool. I just sent another dumpfile from a 3rd disc. FYI the barcode on the dvd container is 0 9736347314 5.
Out of curiosity, what do these dump files tell you?
Regards, Gary

Sorry - I didn't see the 'try anydvd 8.2.4.2
I'll try this later today. THanks

@James - Cool. I just sent another dumpfile from a 3rd disc. FYI the barcode on the dvd container is 0 9736347314 5.
Out of curiosity, what do these dump files tell you?
Regards, Gary

Sorry - I didn't see the 'try anydvd 8.2.4.2
I'll try this later today. THanks

8.2.4.2 is working. Took over a minute to scan, but the disc is ripping. Thanks for all your help.
Regards, Gary

Ripped fine, no issues. running thru clonedvd. Looks good. Thanks.
BTW - if I run into a similar issue on another dvd should I bother sending the dump file if one is generated?

Ripped fine, no issues. running thru clonedvd. Looks good. Thanks.
BTW - if I run into a similar issue on another dvd should I bother sending the dump file if one is generated?
Sure, but include all gory details, like disc title, country, EAN code if possible, when exactly does the dump happen, ....

Back