• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Commuter - "Dear customer..." message in Kodi

jabberwockie

Been using AnyDVD for years now with a HTPC setup. Some time ago I switched to an nvidia shiled running Kodi. This is the first I've seen a message of this sort. I'm assuming it's Screenpass at play?

10 minutes into playing a ripped Blu-ray on the shield in Kodi, "The commuter" the message:
"Dear Customer,
The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions.
Please visit http://www.lionsgateshop.com, a local retail, or online store of choice to purchase a genuine copy.
If you try to play back an original disc on your computer and experience a "copy detected" message, please ensure that no ripping of copying tool is actively running while performing the playback"

it then skips to a random playlist scene.
Is there a setting I need to change in the ripping process?
Regards-

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_D_THE_COMMUTER_1557C0A3.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Welcome to the world of screenpass protection. Please provide an AnyDVD logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

wow! I'll let you know after it's re-ripped
UPDATE - just re-ripped and tested. Issue with screenpass appears to be gone or at least it isn't popping up in the same place (5 minutes during the opening when Liam is walking through the bus station).

Last edited:
Back