• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Box set only has 1 file

AHappyUser

Hi,

Ripping The Adndy Griffith Show, Collector's Edition. 2 Disc set. Each DVD results in one file, not the 8 episodes per DVD I expected. Normally the DVD will contain individual espisodes so do I have to manually split out each episode? Same issue with a WWII collection, all 3 movies result in only a single file to export.

thanks for your help.

Steve

Hi,

Ripping The Adndy Griffith Show, Collector's Edition. 2 Disc set. Each DVD results in one file, not the 8 episodes per DVD I expected. Normally the DVD will contain individual espisodes so do I have to manually split out each episode? Same issue with a WWII collection, all 3 movies result in only a single file to export.

thanks for your help.

Steve
Let's start by you saying WHAT you're using to rip? Providing an AnyDVD logfile,... AnyDVD only rips 1:1. If there's only 1 single for then that would mean during AUTHORING of the disc the STUDIO has opted to include all episodes in 1set of vob files. Nothing AnyDVD can do about that

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Last edited:
That appears to be the case. I sed Avidemux to splice and dice. Thanks for the reply.

Back