• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cinavia removal

WONDERBOY

Just a newbie here. I have an isssue. Some DVD's after being ripped by ANYDVD and burned with CloneDVD2 still have Cinavia on them and mutes audio. My question is if I used PowerDVD instead of CloneDVD2, would Anydvd tell Powerdvd that Cinavia doesn't exist and fix my issue. Cuz CloneDVD2 paired with Anydvd doesn't work for some DVD's even with the latest versions. Thanks in advance and sorry for my ignorance. Im on Windows 10 by the way

Just a newbie here. I have an isssue. Some DVD's after being ripped by ANYDVD and burned with CloneDVD2 still have Cinavia on them and mutes audio. My question is if I used PowerDVD instead of CloneDVD2, would Anydvd tell Powerdvd that Cinavia doesn't exist and fix my issue. Cuz CloneDVD2 paired with Anydvd doesn't work for some DVD's even with the latest versions. Thanks in advance and sorry for my ignorance. Im on Windows 10 by the way
You can use the default AnyDVD settings to mute the Cinavia check in PowerDVD, or just play your DVD (Original or copy) in a regular DVD player. The regular DVD players don't check for Cinavia.

Note that I said DVD players. All Blu-ray players since February 2012 check for Cinavia, including PlayStation and Xbox One.

:)

That's because the removal process only works in combination with CloneBD, not CloneDVD.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Ok so CloneBD is for blue ray discs only. So that won't help me as I'm trying to backup normal DVD's. So best bet is to use AnyDvd in combination with PowerDVD to get rid of Cinavia instead of using CloneDVD. Is that correct?

Ok so CloneBD is for blue ray discs only. So that won't help me as I'm trying to backup normal DVD's. So best bet is to use AnyDvd in combination with PowerDVD to get rid of Cinavia instead of using CloneDVD. Is that correct?
Yes. It really doesn't get rid of it, (AnyDVD) just prevents PowerDVD from checking for Cinavia.

Don't forget, you can still play your DVD in a regular DVD player.

ok Thank you. Will go buy it. Do you recommend Power DVD 17 or 18?
Which one you buy doesn't matter--both will check for Cinavia. I'd get PowerDVD Ultra 17 if I was you, because it only costs around $40 US right now, and the new version of PowerDVD that comes out later this month will start off around $90 and up, unless you have a discount.

Plus, get the Ultra version to play Blu-ray discs with at the discounted rate.

Back