• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best Practices to Backup TV Series

Lands

Good day folks,

Having backed up my extensive Movie Collection (to DVD.ISO), I am ready to backup my (also large) collection of TV series.

The issue I am running into deals with playback.
When I make clone the dvd, some titles load up the menu just fine while others crash across playback devices.
When I copy dvd titles and select the 3-4 episodes usually only the first episode plays back (but on all devices)

What is the *best practices* when backup tv series to ensure playback?

(side note, my primary playback device is via Kodi)

Good day folks,

Having backed up my extensive Movie Collection (to DVD.ISO), I am ready to backup my (also large) collection of TV series.

The issue I am running into deals with playback.
When I make clone the dvd, some titles load up the menu just fine while others crash across playback devices.
When I copy dvd titles and select the 3-4 episodes usually only the first episode plays back (but on all devices)

What is the *best practices* when backup tv series to ensure playback?

(side note, my primary playback device is via Kodi)
When I do TV series, I use the Clone DVD option, not the Copy DVD Titles option in CloneDVD.

When I make a backup of TV series via the Clone DVD option, some titles load up the menu just fine while others crash across playback devices (vlc, kodi, etc). Sometimes it is even within 2 discs from the same season where 1 clones just fine and the other crashes.

When I make a backup of TV series via the Clone DVD option, some titles load up the menu just fine while others crash across playback devices (vlc, kodi, etc). Sometimes it is even within 2 discs from the same season where 1 clones just fine and the other crashes.
Then AnyDVD logs are needed from the discs in question.

Back