• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.7.1 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Changes:

- New (DVD): Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors", e.g.
"Blades of Glory" R1, US
Note: This new protection is supported by CloneDVD, CloneCD, DVDShrink
and Nero Recode without using the AnyDVD ripper!
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix (DVD): False positive detection of Arccos on some unprotected titles
- Fix: Compatibility problem with Cruzer U3 memory stick
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6171.exe

Thank You James!

Thank You James! This works! Did may backup in about 14 mins using CloneDVD2.:agree: You're The Man! :bowdown: Thank You Slysoft too! Everyone involved.:clap:

Booooo, you fixed it. Now what will people talk about?! :D Thanks for the update!

Thank James and company. Worked without a hiccup.:clap:

Oh BLEEP me. That doesn't sound pleasant!!

Yeah, I just finished deleting all my PMs in my inbox relating to Blades of Glory, though. :D

Now for the Paris by Night #89 PMs . . .

Last edited:
Yeah, I just finished deleting all my PMs in my inbox relating the Blades of Glory, though. :D

Now for the Paris by Night #89 PMs . . .

The life of a mod is never an easy or dull one. :D However, if it's indeed what I think it is on that disc, R4M isn't going to help these people on this one. That's just...unpleasant.

New variant Settec's Alpha-dvd copyprotection (or so I'm told) . . .

I know, that's what I read in the thread you linked to. The symptoms are exactly right for that crap, too. (84 gigs showing up in the file system.) R4M can't handle that kind of protection and it'll likely take a while for DVDFab Decrypter to update for it, as well. Basically anyone looking to back that up is screwed until Slysoft releases another update. And I'm fairly sure this one won't be a quick update because of how that IDIOTIC protection works.

I know, that's what I read in the thread you linked to. The symptoms are exactly right for that crap, too. (84 gigs showing up in the file system.) R4M can't handle that kind of protection and it'll likely take a while for DVDFab Decrypter to update for it, as well. Basically anyone looking to back that up is screwed until Slysoft releases another update. And I'm fairly sure this one won't be a quick update because of how that IDIOTIC protection works.

Yeah, the disc probably needs to make its way to Antigua . . .

Yeah, the disc probably needs to make its way to Antigua . . .

Yes, because IFOs will be too large according to the file system. They will likely need to see the disc to figure out why AnyDVD isn't decrypting it correctly. Anyone else ready for the AnyDVD AI Protection Scanner(tm) yet?? :D

Yes! Thanks James and team. Just backed up my copy, nooo sweat

I already did it with DvdFab but thanks for fixing it.
:bowdown:

SlySoft #1

Thank You James! This works! Did may backup in about 14 mins using CloneDVD2.:agree: You're The Man! :bowdown: Thank You Slysoft too! Everyone involved.:clap:
I knew you would be happy. Hope it works great for you. I just tried a Blades of Glory and it backed up flawlessly.:clap:

Changes:

- New (DVD): Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors", e.g.
"Blades of Glory" R1, US
Note: This new protection is supported by CloneDVD, CloneCD, DVDShrink
and Nero Recode without using the AnyDVD ripper!
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix (DVD): False positive detection of Arccos on some unprotected titles
- Fix: Compatibility problem with Cruzer U3 memory stick
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6171.exe

Ok guys, newbie here agin. what exactly is this? do I need it? I am just trying to understand the do's and don'ts with a bunch of reading, along with my questions. I have 1clickdvd and anydvd, is this anything I need.

Thanks,

mick

Back