• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

supported UHD titles

Lukas

Hello REDFOX and please the current list of UHDs that are able to back up to the full extent THANKS PS: including menus and bonuses just a full version of UHD disk

Hello REDFOX and please the current list of UHDs that are able to back up to the full extent THANKS PS: including menus and bonuses just a full version of UHD disk
That's not going to happen. The only such list s inside the OPD. If they were to start such a public list, it won't be long before people will start asking for a DVD / BD / 4K (because not all 4k titles are uhd, but all uhd ones are 4k) list too or even one per region.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

You try it, if it doesnt work let us know LOL. Its worked on every disc I have tried.

Hello REDFOX and please the current list of UHDs that are able to back up to the full extent

The MakeMKV forum has a list of UHD discs and the corresponding "hashed" keys. As these keys form a large portion of AnyDVD's UHD support, it's probably worth checking to see if your disc may be supported.

You try it, if it doesnt work let us know LOL. Its worked on every disc I have tried.

Same for me.

... Except 2 new UHDs that I just got, The Incredible Hulk and Knowing.

Neither decrypt yet in AnyDVD.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time, though, as it was for San Andreas.

The MakeMKV forum has a list of UHD discs and the corresponding "hashed" keys. As these keys form a large portion of AnyDVD's UHD support, it's probably worth checking to see if your disc may be supported.

I don't know if there's necessarily a correlation, though.

Incredible Hulk and Knowing are in makeMKV's keys but do not decrypt yet in AnyDVD.

San Andreas was in the original leaked key file but only decrypt in AnyDVD maybe in the last month.

T

I don't know if there's necessarily a correlation, though.

My recollection is that RedFox made a comment that strongly implied they were sourcing keys from all available locations (ie: MakeMKV)

Incredible Hulk and Knowing are in makeMKV's keys but do not decrypt yet in AnyDVD.

Are you sure it's the same edition/release that is in the MakeMKV list?

It is, that's the drives unique signature and is needed for decryption

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Doubtful, most likely the firmware one. But only an AnyDVD logfile can be the final judge

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

No, that's in the firmware. If you have uhd discs, simply insert one. If it successfully decrypts the you've got nothing to worry about. If everything is fine but the title isn't supported you'll get the standard 'cannot process request...' message.

Otherwise there will be an error message specifically mentioned the drives 'Dv signature value'.

If you didn't downgrade the drives firmware or tampered with it, you're likely fine. The main reason that error message would appear, is after trying to downgrade the firmware and either you did something wrong with modifying the firmware or something went wrong.

No, that's in the firmware. If you have uhd discs, simply insert one. If it successfully decrypts the you've got nothing to worry about. If everything is fine but the title isn't supported you'll get the standard 'cannot process request...' message.

Otherwise there will be an error message specifically mentioned the drives 'Dv signature value'.

If you didn't downgrade the drives firmware or tampered with it, you're likely fine. The main reason that error message would appear, is after trying to downgrade the firmware and either you did something wrong with modifying the firmware or something went wrong.

Ahh OK thanks for explaining this :)

My recollection is that RedFox made a comment that strongly implied they were sourcing keys from all available locations (ie: MakeMKV)

It's possible RedFox used makeMKV keys as a starting point then branched out to create their own unique method for UHD.

Are you sure it's the same edition/release that is in the MakeMKV list?

I had no problem backing up Incredible Hulk and Knowing using the latest version of makeMKV and their most recent key file.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K UHD Blu-Ray

Funny, I had no problem at all with this title. US version though.

T

I ran into my first unsupported title today. Suicide Squad - Hell To Pay. I'm assuming they don't need a dump file of the title?

Back