• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SCREENPASS 'THE FULL TREATMENT ' powerhousefilms/indicator-tried AnyDVD 8.2.3.0

jon jones

cant play backup .iso 'screenpass' ?

Last edited:
I really don't know how to help you based on that information. "Can't play" can mean a million different things.

when i mount it wont play,is a m2ts file asking if playing a backup called 0194.m2ts inside the BDMV dir, when anydvd is running movie wont start straight from disk
UPDATE: when i close anydvd it does play the movie with windvd,but that .m2ts file is still there when i open the bluray (playing the actual disk) and browse the folders , If i close anydvd,start movie with windvd it plays,then if i start anydvd while movie playing it stops it.
Seems to be case on the last powerhouse/indicator releases-as I have same issues with them also
NOTE:HAVE NOW TRIED WITH AnyDVD 8.2.3.0 BUT GET SAME PROBLEM

Last edited:
There is a change in Screen Pass handling coming up for the next version of AnyDVD.
It's not specifically targeted at your odd problem, but related and maybe worth a try.

Thanks will give it a try,have another powerhouse and thats same as all other new powerhouse blurays,with having the same 0194.m2ts inside the BDMV dir ,its as if its even detected that a rip tool 'has' been used in past,as its there soon as i put the disk in,and will not play at all if anydvd is running,or started mid movie
@Pete edited

Last edited:
BTW: please don't post external links to images (imgur) here.
You can simply attach images to posts here and display them inline. Better for security and easier for the readers.

Thanks will give it a try,have another powerhouse and thats same as all other new powerhouse blurays,with having the same 0194.m2ts inside the BDMV dir ,its as if its even detected that a rip tool 'has' been used in past,as its there soon as i put the disk in,and will not play at all if anydvd is running,or started mid movie
tried beta and can play this and ones mentioned in pm pete

Back