• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Shenzhen RedFox" (Chinese company) text appears during install

Polar Weasel

My understanding is that RedFox is based in Belize, as indicated by the ".bz" domain for their website. During a recent install of AnyDVD HD 8.2.3.0, the text "Shenzhen RedFox" flashed by. A Google search indicates that this is a Chinese company.

Why does RedFox, the Belize-based developer of AnyDVD HD, have anything to do with Shenzhen RedFox?

-Polar Weasel

I never saw anything like that pass by during installation, but I never really looked. EDIT: I just looked, nothing like that shows during installation. And Its says Redfox Shenzhen Project on the certificate.

Last edited:
The DOMAIN is hosted in Belize, that's it. Nothing else, RedFox does NOT have a specific central location. The Shenzhen you're taking about is the digital publisher name, if you look at the FULL name it should say something like Shenzhen RedFox project. Perfectly normal, long story short it has to do with having to get a new digital signature to sign the installer and AnyDVD driver after the slysoft shutdown and their digital signature expired.

Nothing to worry about.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

My understanding is that RedFox is based in Belize, as indicated by the ".bz" domain for their website. During a recent install of AnyDVD HD 8.2.3.0, the text "Shenzhen RedFox" flashed by. A Google search indicates that this is a Chinese company.

Why does RedFox, the Belize-based developer of AnyDVD HD, have anything to do with Shenzhen RedFox?
We are everywhere. ;)

I saw this too, but figured it was just a cool name given to it.

Back