• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GREAT_BARRIER_REEF_4K does not work yet

Aeneas72

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.3.1, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 11743008 sectors (22935 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: GREAT_BARRIER_REEF_4K
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 61
UHD Blu-ray disc.
Ihre Anfrage kann im Moment nicht bearbeitet werden. Bitte versuchen Sie es später nochmal!
FEHLER bei der Bearbeitung der Blu-ray Disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.3.1_Info_E_GREAT_BARRIER_REEF_4K.ziplog
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
You'll have to wait and keep trying. Logfiles for unsupported uhd discs are NOT required at this point.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

According to SamuriHL, they ARE!

Last edited:
They're not, required at this time. The last confirmation on that came from staff member Pete not too long ago

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Because of UHD, they _ARE_ required. Or refund my lifetime membership....
UHD decryption was just added because of the vast number of different releases world wide it take time for the discs to be supported and as mentioned here on the forums had you read this function was just recently added and is still experimental.

AS for a refund forget it not happening you should have downloaded the free fully functional 21 day trial to make sure you were happy before you purchased.

Redfox is obviously using the MakeMKV list of hashed keys that's why they don't need the logfiles. If a key is published by MakeMKV, AnyDVD usually supports it 1 day later => behavior observed lots of times so no need to deny it Redfox team ;)

That's NOT the reason, and they're not hiding anything. It's been posted a while ago that they are using mkv keys to a degree.

i know i already asked about it but i really would like to know to what extent REDFOX supports UHD i do not have u to try it and UHD mechanics is a totally expensive toy unfortunately I do not have enough fast internet for 4K stream movies over NVIDIA SHELD :( if i am know that ANYDVD supports a lot of UHD titles to upgrade if I do not wait REGION Europe

i know i already asked about it but i really would like to know to what extent REDFOX supports UHD i do not have u to try it and UHD mechanics is a totally expensive toy unfortunately I do not have enough fast internet for 4K stream movies over NVIDIA SHELD :( if i am know that ANYDVD supports a lot of UHD titles to upgrade if I do not wait REGION Europe
Insert the disc, and you'll know immediately if that version is supported. Takes mere seconds.

Ch3vr0n currently I do not blame UHD drives or drives because I just do not know how much is ANYDVD in the UHD area capable of decrypting and I do not even know how to extend support for these disks when you do not get logs from users

They have plenty of logs from early submissions when uhd discs first appeared. They they also gather keys through alternative means. When logs are required, it will be posted

Ch3vr0n's statement:

Your direct answer:

That's not what I was replying to. I was replying to this part:

"I'm curious where you would find such posts. Logfiles are the first thing that's asked for. There's one exception, when there's a lot of user's posting logfiles around the same time, that usually means it's the same disc version. At those times the staff sometimes says that they don't need more logfiles for a while, because chances would be high is another duplicate of the same disc version."

He edited his post AFTER I commented.

Back